Hi All, 

I am interested in pursuing a clinical doctorate in speech language pathology and I am trying to compile a list of all the programs that have this clinical doctorate. Some programs call it a CScD or a SLPD.  

So far I've found: University of Pittsburg, NOVA Southeastern, Rocky Mountain, Loma Linda, University of Kansas, Valdosta State University. 

Does anyone know of any other?? Please help!! 

Thanks for your help!! 

7 minutes ago, BamaBelle said:

Have you looked at ASHA's EdFind? You can look at all the accredited programs and narrow them down by degree type and location

I didn't even think of that.  (Which is funny, because I feel like "have you looked at ASHA's EdFind?" is the answer to half the questions on the SLP board!)

Here's the link BFSLP2017:

http://www.asha.org/edfind/results.aspx?area=SLP&degree=CPED&location=ALL

6 minutes ago, SLPgradstudent said:
17 minutes ago, SLPgradstudent said:

I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but the University of Maryland has a combined MA/PhD program.

http://hesp.umd.edu/undergraduate/combined-maphd-program-speech-language-pathology

It's not the same actually - it's a Doctor of Clinical Science in Med SLP.  One of my professors has his CScD from University of Pittsburgh - otherwise I would have never known!  ?

4 minutes ago, Jolie717 said:

It's not the same actually - it's a Doctor of Clinical Science in Med SLP.  One of my professors has his CScD from University of Pittsburgh - otherwise I would have never known!  ?

Good to know!  I noticed that EdFind listed it separately when I went back to look.  Thanks for the info Jolie!