2017 Applicant Profiles and Admissions Results

Dank

Harvard (2 programs), Brown, BU, Yale, MIT, UConn Health, UMass Med, Brandeis, NYU, Rutgers, and Tufts
I don't want to get into it more than that I got rejected at Harvard, Yale, MIT, and NYU- saying much more would give things away about my personal opinions about the schools based on what I said in the last post. I am thinking of doing the full profile thing after I've committed somewhere- I got a lot of advice from faculty at my school and research advisors and I didn't want to hear too many more opinions on my stats a few months ago because I often care too much about what other people think. But I think it would be helpful for people (i.e. the 2017 folks) to see what I went in with and how I did.

@Bioenchilada

Edited by bdnf_13.1

8 hours ago, bdnf_13.1 said:

I applied to 12 and have 6 interviews (would have 7 if school #7 was willing to give me an alternate date but they could not), and I have to say that money aside, I don't regret it at all but I think I could have eliminated 2 of them before I applied. I have a broad range of interests and five of my schools were ivies- so REALISTICALLY I thought I had a shot at 7 of the 12 although I was fairly competitive for all of them (3.8 GPA, 2 publications, started doing research in high school), and one of my invites was at one of the schools I thought wouldn't be interested in me.

I was interested in ALL of the programs- I asked myself "If this is the only school I get into, will I be happy there science/life wise?" and didn't apply if the answer was "no." I only applied in the northeast and only to schools within an hour and a half of a major city, and made sure I could find 5+ POIs I liked at each. That said, I applied broadly ranking and size wise to give myself options, but this was not the first priority in choosing schools. 

I  emailed probably around 75 POIs last spring/summer/fall to get responses from 2-3 from each school to get a feel for the environment and chat about their research and I DID NOT email a single person I was not interested in working with. This was the most time consuming part of the application process so I suggest you START NOW- if you are lucky you will find a couple people on adcoms who will remember you! 

Yes, I would have taken the 7th interview if I could have. Yes, I am exhausted, I have had one weekend WITHOUT an interview since the semester started and won't be done till after next week. But I have learned things on these interviews about myself, my future peers, the field I am going into, and even was able to rule a school out completely during the interview. 
Also, I feel great in business casual and suits now instead of like a kid playing dress-up so that's a plus. 

I very much agree with a lot of this!! I had about 11 schools that I wanted to apply to on my list, but during the application process, I narrowed it down to 9 because when it came to the SOP I couldn't really think of a reason why I wanted to attend 3 of the schools (other than prestige--which alone is NOT a good reason). I got interview invitations from 7 out of the 9 and declined one of them because I was invited to a program that I didn't apply for. Essentially, i applied directly to the neuroscience program, but they thought I would be a better fit for the interdisciplinary graduate program, which I would be a part of for one year and then enter my program of choice (which would have been neuroscience...so u just a thought that it felt somewhat like I would be set back). I also probably would have at least interviewed if I didn't already have 6 other invitations. Anyway, I suggest that you don't apply to any school that you wouldn't want to interview at. I highly recommend giving every program a chance because I have been very pleasantly surprised at some of my interviews...and now I'm more confused than ever....but in some regard, this is a good problem to have. 

Long story short, yes, interviews are exhausting, but they are also an amazing opportunity to meet people in your field and hear about some really cool research! Networking is so important in science!

the one thing I don't agree with is that I don't think you necessarily need to contact faculty in order to get an interview invitation. I could be wrong, but I didn't contact anyone at 3 of the schools for which I received an interview invitation, but I did contact POIs at the two schools that rejected me....just saying. 

1 hour ago, Superres said:

I very much agree with a lot of this!! I had about 11 schools that I wanted to apply to on my list, but during the application process, I narrowed it down to 9 because when it came to the SOP I couldn't really think of a reason why I wanted to attend 3 of the schools (other than prestige--which alone is NOT a good reason). I got interview invitations from 7 out of the 9 and declined one of them because I was invited to a program that I didn't apply for. Essentially, i applied directly to the neuroscience program, but they thought I would be a better fit for the interdisciplinary graduate program, which I would be a part of for one year and then enter my program of choice (which would have been neuroscience...so u just a thought that it felt somewhat like I would be set back). I also probably would have at least interviewed if I didn't already have 6 other invitations. Anyway, I suggest that you don't apply to any school that you wouldn't want to interview at. I highly recommend giving every program a chance because I have been very pleasantly surprised at some of my interviews...and now I'm more confused than ever....but in some regard, this is a good problem to have. 

Long story short, yes, interviews are exhausting, but they are also an amazing opportunity to meet people in your field and hear about some really cool research! Networking is so important in science!

the one thing I don't agree with is that I don't think you necessarily need to contact faculty in order to get an interview invitation. I could be wrong, but I didn't contact anyone at 3 of the schools for which I received an interview invitation, but I did contact POIs at the two schools that rejected me....just saying. 

I didn't contact anyone at any of my schools either. I don't really think that's necessary because the only thing that you'll find out if if they're taking students, and the websites often show available rotation projects.

16 hours ago, Bioenchilada said:

It particularly sucks if your first choice is your first interview and you get admitted way before you get to the others. hahaha

I'm in that same boat.  I loved my first interview and was ready to accept as soon as I left.  The problem is I have more interviews.  To make things worse my remaining interview is my fallback school.... 

7 minutes ago, HopefulPHD14 said:

I'm in that same boat.  I loved my first interview and was ready to accept as soon as I left.  The problem is I have more interviews.  To make things worse my remaining interview is my fallback school.... 

yeah that was my issue too. i was happy with the offer but my other top choice is still 3 weeks away from interview. :| 

One of the faculty members from the program I will likely be attending said having your first choice early and then going on more interviews isn't the worst thing. In fact, they recommended it as a way to meet other leaders in the field that you plan on entering.

5 hours ago, Superres said:

I wasn't saying that you HAVE to do it, but I think it helped me. A lot of the POIs were able to tell me things about the environment at their institutions that there was no way to know otherwise at that stage. 

I don't think it looks bad if you don't do it, but I also don't think it can hurt as long as your emails are appropriate. 

13 hours ago, Superres said:

11 hours ago, Bioenchilada said:

I didn't contact anyone at any of my schools either. I don't really think that's necessary because the only thing that you'll find out if if they're taking students, and the websites often show available rotation projects.

For some schools (e.g. Rockefeller) it is preferable that you contact PI's you are interested in beforehand, otherwise it is much harder to get an interview invite (at least that's the impression I got from talking to students and from my own experience). That being said, I didn't do it for any of the schools I applied to, but I probably would have done so for Rockefeller had I known earlier.

Edited by ForScience!

I would highly recommend attending the ABRCMS and/or SACNAS conferences the year you are applying (or any other similar undergrad research focused conferences). They are attended by a ton of schools that are looking to recruit students and you can get fee waivers for pretty much any school you want to apply to as well meet face to face with program directors and PIs at the schools you are interested in.  I only paid to apply to one school and was able to network and get some fantastic interviews and acceptances in part due to attending these conferences... It also looks good to attend national conferences... and you don't necessarily have to be an underrepresented minority to attend these conferences even though that is the focus. 

30 minutes ago, BioCat02 said:

I would love some input on where to apply! Also, any suggestions on whether to wait an additional year to apply? Get a job in industry etc to boost research experience. 

Undergrad Institution: Large state school with a great reputation in biology  
Major(s): Biology (Vertebrate Physiology Concentration)
Minor(s):
GPA in Major:  Not Sure 

Overall Undergrad GPA: 3.51
Position in Class: Above Average 
Type of Student: Domestic female

Graduate Institution: Small medical college  
Major(s): Master of Biomedical Sciences
GPA:  3.0 (The program was one year and it was a very difficult time for me personally- brought up grades at end of the second semester but overall it was just an awful year)

Graduate Institution 2: Small private university with excellent reputation in biology
Major(s): Biology - Concentration in Cell, Molecular and Developmental Biology 
GPA:  3.5 (in progress -> hoping for around a 3.7 by application season)  

GRE Scores (revised/old version):
Q:156
V:157
W:4.0
B:
Planning on retaking the GRE as I didn't prepare for it at all. 

Research Experience: Did an epidemiology project during first masters program that looked at local and regional cancer incidence rates and how they compared to national rates. Presented at school's annual symposium

Current research program is thesis based, and I will have a year of research experience in by the time I apply and 2 years by the time I am finished. I am working on an independent project in developmental bio/ genetics using CRISPR and zebrafish. 

Will be required to write and present a research proposal and do a public thesis defense.

*Definitely worried about my research experience*

Awards/Honors/Recognitions: Tons of undergrad scholarships and awards in science and biology 

Pertinent Activities or Jobs: Undergraduate tutor in biology, Honor Society President, Physiology tutor at first grad program (was doing really well at the beginning of program) 3 years of experience as an adjunct professor at three different universities. Have taught six different classes including intro biology, chemistry, form and function biology, physiology and anatomy and physiology. Also received a competitive TAship at current graduate program. 

Will be applying for research fellowship for summer and next academic year. 

Applying to Where: - particularly interested in developmental biology, genetics, embryogenesis, signaling etc. Would also be limited to programs in the Northeast/ Mid-Atlantic regions. 

Places I'm thinking about: 

UPenn(CAMB)

Cornell

Johns Hopkins 

Brown 

Jefferson 

Penn State 

(I think some of the programs might be way out of my league but I'm not sure) 

I feel that your GPA is kind of on the low side for the schools you're applying to, I'd suggest branching out more and retaking the GRE to compensate for it. Also, how much experience overall would you say you have? If you have more than 3 years, I'd say you'll be fine then. 

I'm interested in cell biology, more specifically in the context of development and aging. To this end I would really like to study either worms or flies, with some interest in zebra fish as well as a passing fancy with tardigrades. I'd like to know if the schools I'm looking at are reaching or seem reasonable. Also, if anyone knows some schools/programs/labs I should check out, that would be really helpful! Thanks for any help!!

Undergrad Institution: ~80 ranked Liberal Arts University
Major(s): Molecular and Cellular Biology
Minor(s): Mathematics
GPA in Major: 3.56
Overall GPA: 3.56
Position in Class: I have no idea
Type of Student: Domestic Male

Q: 163
V: 159
W: 4.5
B:

Research Experience:

Summer before my freshman year of college I worked in a lab at a large medical institute in a cancer biology lab. This was my first exposure to lab work, and it solidified my desire to seek a career that involves research. However I'm not sure how much a prospective graduate school cares about this experience.

Two years of cancer research in flies at my undergraduate institute including summers. No publications but did present a poster at a University session as well as an undergrad regional conference. Also presented at annual symposium.

Worked as a technician for my last year for my university in conjunction with the US Geological Survey using qPCR to compare gene expression of wild fish exposed to various levels of pollution. No publication as of now, though the project is still being worked on.

Currently work as a research tech (~1 year) at a cancer research institution in a developmental biology lab that studies worms. Will be second author in a paper that will publish later this month. Have another project that my PI has asked me to be first author on, although it is unclear if that will come to fruition before applying to grad school.

Awards/Honors/Recognitions:

Dean's List

Biology Department Honors

Member of Phi Sigma Biological Honors Society

Pertinent Activities or Jobs:

Worked in a greenhouse mostly maintaining plants for a lab that studied arabidopsis and tomatoes.

Any Miscellaneous Accomplishments that Might Help:

Special Bonus Points: My current PI is pretty well known in his field and has direct connections to a nobel prize winner.

Applying to Where:

WUSTL- DBBS
University of Wisconsin- MCDB
University of North Carolina Chapel Hill- MCDB

NYU- MCDB

Princeton- MCDB

Stanford-MCDB

University of Colorado Boulder- MCDB

@sraiders
Check out MCDB at UCSB.  I interviewed there this cycle and really liked the environment and people...I just am not interested in doing stuff with flies (unlike you!).

They have some cool labs doing developmental stuff in a bunch of organisms.  They have a few cool fly labs (the Montell labs come to mind).  They also have some awesome labs that do developmental in other models (like tunicates and other marine animals).  

In terms of competitiveness, I think you have a good list going.  Some of those will be reach schools but not unobtainable.  Good luck!

On 2/24/2016 at 10:16 AM, Bioenchilada said:

Umm, NO.

Firstly, YMMV. That being said, I disagree with @Bioenchilada and @Superres on emailing PIs of interest at your prospective schools. Sure, you don't necessarily need to contact faculty in order to get an interview invitation, but you can, with the right email, get far more than just finding out "if they're taking students or not". I wrote extremely tailored, succinct emails to just 1-2 professors/program with whom I shared a very close research interest/fit (thanks to my work ex), and I got replies back with wordings like "I'll definitely keep a lookout for your application, would love to meet with you on xyz weekend".

In fact, I received interview  invites from every program PIs of which I sent emails to, and didn't from where I didnt send emails to. Again, doesn't mean you necessarily need to contact faculty in order to get an interview invitation, but it really keeps you in the game if you're the kind of person with the research experience/background PIs looking for, and if your application were to be perceived unimpressive otherwise. 

Totally agree with @bdnf_13.1 on the time writing such emails consumes - I would spend hours going over my email to bring it down to just 7-8 lines, to keep it really crisp and engaging enough to get a conversation going. I would strongly advise applicants to plan to put in a good amount of time and effort on this - it really pays off. I was, in fact, also guided by some on the 2016 forum to not do this, because "everyone else does it too" and "you wouldn't get much of a response". I couldn't be more thankful to god that I went ahead and did it anyway.

Edited by Microburritology

Also, please feel free to PM me for any advice, especially international students (highest degree from outside US), and those with more industrial experience than academic. 

Will also be lurking around to give some feedback in from time to time. All the best y'all.

Edited by Microburritology

I mean, I would disagree with the idea that emailing PIs is particularly important. Sure, you can get good information from it, but I don't necessarily think it would be super helpful. I was initially concerned about this and discussed the topic with both of my current PIs and both advised not to send emails to people I was interested in. That said, I don't think it could hurt (unless one is terribly uninformed about the work the PI's work) - I just wouldn't think it to be extremely helpful.

Note: I did not send emails to any PIs.

I've been looking at this website for years now, and I'm finally applying this coming cycle. Currently trying to figure out where I stand, and what schools are reasonably within my reach and also fit my research interests, and career goals. 

Undergrad Institution: top 50 ranked LAC, decently well known
Major(s): Biology
Minor(s): not allowed, would have been chemistry
GPA in Major: 3.77 (or 3.88 depending on how its calculated)
Overall GPA: 3.66
Position in Class: School was very big on not ranking or having honors
Type of Student: Domestic female

Q: 163 (86%)
V: 166 (96%)
W: 4.5 (80%)
B: haven't/won't take

Research Experience:

I did research with the chemistry department at my school for almost two years looking at RNA structures. I did an REU where I studied quaternary DNA structures. I worked in a lab at Rockefeller for almost a year during my junior year through a program my school runs, where we synthesized small molecule drugs from soil microbe DNA libraries. I completed an independent thesis looking at the effects of a novel drug for the treatment of uveal melanoma.

I am now working as an IRTA at the NIH, working on cell-bio/ regulation of mitosis/chromosomes, and will have been here a year by the time I send out my applications. 

I have a third author PNAS paper from my time at Rockefeller, and I will have authorship on the next paper that comes out of my current lab (which should be submitted in the next few months, so hopefully by the time applications are due.) 

Ive presented at one national conference (very small NSF group), a regional conference, and in the next two months at an NIH IC conference and the postbac poster session.

school didn't really do these, again, insecure about this. 

Pertinent Activities or Jobs:

I was a TA for gen-chem classes for two years, a tutor for chemistry two years, biology for one year. I helped run our schools science outreach program for two years, and I was a TA (although it was slightly more intense than that) for a month-long science class mandatory for all freshmen at my college. 

Currently trying to line up a volunteering position at a science museum. 

Any Miscellaneous Accomplishments that Might Help: 

Special Bonus Points: My current PI is pretty well known in her field, and is has implied that she'd like to keep me on as a grad student, which might help with the NIH-GPP programs.

I should have very strong letters of recommendation from her and my Rockefeller PI (co-signed by the post-doc I worked with), and my undergrad thesis advisor. She was simultaneously an assistant professor and working with her old lab at MIT. I'm still confused about wether to ask the post-docs I've worked with to write the letters, or the PI's. I also have two academic advisors from college; I worked really really closely with my thesis advisor, and am still in contact with her, but I only knew her a year, while my academic advisor knew me all four years of college, taught me twice and co-advised my project, I know both letters would be strong, I'm just not sure which would look better to adcoms. 

Applying to Where: (very, VERY, preliminary list, based mostly on geographic locations and advice from lab members) 

I'd like to continue to study the molecular/genetic regulation of cancer. I'm also particularly fascinated by cancer stem cells. I don't have a super clear idea of what I want to study, just the general area. Anyway here is my current (crazy) list: 

Stanford 

UCSF

Johns Hopkins-NIH GPP

Vanderbilt

Duke

Yale 

Northwestern

Columbia

UCSD

Oxford 

Cambridge

NIH-Oxcam (number one choice really, but the competition is so insane...) 

University of Washington

Princeton

Harvard

MIT

I know this list is insane in both length and competitiveness, so any advice on less ridiculous programs, opinions on the ones I've listed, and my overall competitiveness as a candidate would be much appreciated.

Also if anyone has advice about applying to (or attending) programs in the UK I would love to talk to you. My PI did her PhD at Cambridge, and she's really persuaded me that it might be the way to go, but I'd like to hear more opinions on the matter. 

On February 24, 2016 at 10:55 PM, Infinito said:

Only a few schools actually ask about that sort of status; the majority of them do not, and you would need to self-identify (sometimes at your peril if you get a curmudgeon personal statement reader). I didn't have it in my PS, but I did note a related activity in my C.V.

Anyway, I'll help out in this thread after I'm done with the current season. You can look forward to it <3

I think that your credentials are pretty great! (Cumulative GPA is a little on the low side for the schools you're applying to, but it's fine) However, a lot of these programs are about fit rather than picking perfect candidates, numerically speaking. Luck is also a factor, but this is out of anyone's control. In all honesty, I don't think you can be equally interested in 16 programs; thus, you should cut down your by half or even a bit more. I had 5 interviews during my last cycle and it was extremely exhausting. Avoid letters from people that were not your PI's and postdoc rec letters. In terms of studying in the UK, I was advised against it because the length of the training is typically shorter, but I don't have an opinion on the matter. 

Overall, I think you have a great chance of getting into at least a top 15 school. 

23 hours ago, Microburritology said:

Umm, NO.

Firstly, YMMV. That being said, I disagree with @Bioenchilada and @Superres on emailing PIs of interest at your prospective schools. Sure, you don't necessarily need to contact faculty in order to get an interview invitation, but you can, with the right email, get far more than just finding out "if they're taking students or not". I wrote extremely tailored, succinct emails to just 1-2 professors/program with whom I shared a very close research interest/fit (thanks to my work ex), and I got replies back with wordings like "I'll definitely keep a lookout for your application, would love to meet with you on xyz weekend".

In fact, I received interview  invites from every program PIs of which I sent emails to, and didn't from where I didnt send emails to. Again, doesn't mean you necessarily need to contact faculty in order to get an interview invitation, but it really keeps you in the game if you're the kind of person with the research experience/background PIs looking for, and if your application were to be perceived unimpressive otherwise. 

Totally agree with @bdnf_13.1 on the time writing such emails consumes - I would spend hours going over my email to bring it down to just 7-8 lines, to keep it really crisp and engaging enough to get a conversation going. I would strongly advise applicants to plan to put in a good amount of time and effort on this - it really pays off. I was, in fact, also guided by some on the 2016 forum to not do this, because "everyone else does it too" and "you wouldn't get much of a response". I couldn't be more thankful to god that I went ahead and did it anyway.

Okay, in all fairness, I didn't say NOT to do it. I just don't think that it's the MOST important thing, especially if you're applying to many schools. I also sent very detailed and succinct emails, referenced my interests/background and how they aligned with the POI's own research, etc. I also received a reply from all of them saying that they were looking froward to meeting me and to request to interview with them if I am invited to interview. So it may depend on whether the POIs you email are actually on the admissions committee. 

I I personally think that LORs, research experience, SOP, and whether your research interests align with the goals of the prgram are the most important parts of the application, with coursework/grades and GRE scores being second. 

Edited by Superres

4 hours ago, Superres said:

Okay, in all fairness, I didn't say NOT to do it. I just don't think that it's the MOST important thing, especially if you're applying to many schools. I also sent very detailed and succinct emails, referenced my interests/background and how they aligned with the POI's own research, etc. I also received a reply from all of them saying that they were looking froward to meeting me and to request to interview with them if I am invited to interview. So it may depend on whether the POIs you email are actually on the admissions committee. 

I I personally think that LORs, research experience, SOP, and whether your research interests align with the goals of the prgram are the most important parts of the application, with coursework/grades and GRE scores being second. 

It obviously isn't the most important part of your application, and definitely SOP & LORs take the prime spot. I was just writing to clarify what emails can accomplish, how they can be helpful, and underscore its importance to prospective applicants with my experience.

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 11:56 AM, Dank said:

Here's mine:

I am having trouble pinpointing where I should apply and how to figure out which schools may be safe for me to apply to and which ones are completely out of reach. I hope to get some insight from those of you on here who are hearing back from your applications in the 2016 cycle, or from previous cycles. I would greatly appreciate any advice!

Undergrad Institution: ~60th ranked private liberal arts college
Major(s):  Biology
Minor(s):  none
GPA in Major:  unsure, but probably around 3.5, definitely higher than overall
Overall GPA:  3.35
Position in Class: no ranking
Type of Student: Domestic, LGBT white male

Q: 154
V:  158
W:  4.0
B:  Not going to take

-I am going to retake the GRE, I am a terrible standardized test taker, so hopefully I can do a lot better.

Research Experience:

Worked in a Biomechanics lab for half junior year and all of senior year at undergrad. I presented a poster of our research at a conference.

I'm currently working as a tech in an immunology lab studying HCV infection and HIV/HCV coinfection at a Harvard affiliated hospital and getting experience with flow cytometry, qpcr, allospot and other lab techniques. I hope to have my name on at least one paper by the end of my 2nd year here or slightly thereafter (working here from 2015-2017).

University Dean's List for 4 semesters

Member of beta beta beta biological honors society senior year of college

Pertinent Activities or Jobs

RA during senior year or college

Special Bonus Points:

I should be able to get some really strong letters of recommendation from current employer and professor I worked for during undergrad who know me well and want to see me succeed. I should also be able to get a letter from one of the post docs here in the lab who I am working closely with on a project and can attest to my abilities.
Applying to Where: 

• BU
    •  Biomedical Sciences
  • Rockefeller,  either
    • Medical Sciences, Systems Physiology and Human Genetics
    • immunology virology and microbiology
  • NYU Sackler
    • Biomedical sciences
  • Mt Sinai
    • Biomedical sciences
  • Weill Cornell
    • Immunology & Microbiology pathogenesis
  • Einstein
  • UCSF
    • Tetrad
  • UCSD
    • Biomed
  • University of Miami
    • Cancer Bio
  • Scripps (Florida)
  • Baylor college of medicine
  • UVM

I'll appreciate any feedback I can get.

Thanks!

If your looking into cancer bio and immuno programs, have you looked at the University at Buffalo/Roswell Park Cancer Institute Programs? It may not be as highly ranked but the program is actually done at the cancer hospital and there are very well known immuno scientists doing research there.

On 3/9/2016 at 7:41 AM, revans said:

If your looking into cancer bio and immuno programs, have you looked at the University at Buffalo/Roswell Park Cancer Institute Programs? It may not be as highly ranked but the program is actually done at the cancer hospital and there are very well known immuno scientists doing research there.

On 3/9/2016 at 0:19 PM, HopefulPHD14 said:

@Dank Also check out the Forman lab at City of Hope.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll go give those a look after work. :)

20 hours ago, PlanB said:

Your stats are just not competitive enough for most of the programs you have listed in your post. I would increase substantially diversify your list of programs. Many other so-called "lower ranked programs" are excellent and should not be overlooked.

Thanks for the honesty, the thing is I am having a hard time identifying which schools could be classified as "lower ranked programs". Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Dank said:

Thanks for the honesty, the thing is I am having a hard time identifying which schools could be classified as "lower ranked programs". Any suggestions?

Look at State schools that have R1 status. 

Undergrad Institution: Small catholic university: Psychology and  just completed a Premed Postbacc at a large state school with good biomed reputation
Major(s):
Minor(s):
GPA in Major: 
Overall GPA: ~ 3.3 in the last 60 credits
Type of Student: Domestic Male

Q: 52%
V: 74%
W: 7%
B:

Research Experience: 

2.5 years clinical research,  only 4 months of actual benchwork so far.  in the process of applying around for different research assistant positions

Pertinent Activities or Jobs: (Such as tutor, TA, SPS officer etc...)
Clinical RA for the School of Pharmacy

Applying to Where:
Well the 2016 cycle is closing and I don't think I got in anywhere (Hershey, SDSU, U maryland, ASU, Drexel- all molecular bio programs except hershey) There are quite a few potholes in my application. Not exactly sure where I'd like to be at this point.