15 minutes ago, BamaBelle said:

That would be my best guess. I know that some of my classmates have been accepted and some have gotten the reject email and at least one is in the same limbo that you seem to be stuck in! Maybe after today they'll start to accept people from the wait list. I really hope you get good news soon!

Thank you! I hope so too! I guess its a good thing I haven't gotten the rejection email

I got an acceptance email from Southern University A&M College on 4-25-16. I committed to Ole Miss but I am going to tour Southern's campus next Friday and then I will make a final decision.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2016 at 7:51 AM, CSD1913 said:

I got an acceptance email from Southern University A&M College on 4-25-16. I committed to Ole Miss but I am going to tour Southern's campus next Friday and then I will make a final decision.

Ahhh, could you tell me how it went?

I just got my acceptance letter!!! I'm super excited. 

• 9 months later...
On 4/1/2016 at 11:01 PM, BamaBelle said:

Wait now I don't know. One of my classmates just told me she emailed one of the supervisors today and she said that final decisions still haven't been made and that this week they have been doing Skype interviews with out of state applicants. And that the faculty are supposed to look at the lists "soon hopefully next week." I don't understand what's going on anymore or why we're getting all these conflicting messages. At this point it is just completely disrespectful to the applicants' time and I'm really ticked off.

I know this is an old thread, but I'm just wondering about this- does Alabama only interview their out of state applicants? 

On 3/6/2017 at 11:58 PM, Humptydumpty said:

I know this is an old thread, but I'm just wondering about this- does Alabama only interview their out of state applicants? 

I actually don't know anything about interviews and I'm not sure if that was a thing at all last year. I wish I knew more. 

• 1 year later...