Michigan State University

Zaryab

Question

As much as I know, MSU is a renowned institution for MS and PhD in Mechanical Engineering. Unfortunately, I couldn't find many applicant applying to there MS Mechanical Program.

I have applied to MSU for there MS Mechanical Program for FALL 2016 as an International Applicant. When will they be announcing the results ?

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, vini@nodnat.com said:

Unfortunately, MSU does not offer an application tracking system. You can expect an admit decision by mid march for mechanical engg..

Yeah ! Btw, how much do they weigh GRE scores in their decision according to past records ? 
My GRE is 307- Q:163 - V:144

I have also applied to Michigan State for MS Mechanical fall 2016. Waiting to hear from them. I am trying to find information for when they usually send out decisions.. That is really the hardest thing right now. Not knowing when the decisions will be made :(

You should email the graduate admissions secretary for the department and ask. They should be more than happy to tell you how important your GRE scores, as well as when they expect to send out notifications for acceptance/rejection.