I got wait listed at TCU! 

GPA: 3.5

CSD GPA: 3.7

Languages: English

Can we all share stats? If you got rejected I would really appreciate your stats too. If I don't get in I want to apply again next year.

Also if you applied to the bilingual program? Do 20 people get accepted including the bilingual track?

Who hasn't heard back from TCU?

Edited by Hope2bSLP

They have called those who are accepted in the past so I'm sure people who haven't heard may get a phone call soon. 

Good luck to you! I hope you get off the wait list. It's such a great program :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I got a phone interview sometime in February with the bilingual program director. They accept 14 people for their general program and 6 spots are specifically for bilingual students. I got waitlisted so I'm still hoping for some good news. My GPA is a 3.80, major GPA is a 3.97 (something like that. I have 1 A-), GRE is a 298 (not exactly a great score), research experience, trilingual (native English and Spanish. Fluent ASL), I worked as an interpreter for a short while from English to ASL.