SAIS Fall 2016

The acceptance emails came from the Bologna campus right as the workday ended. I'm sure DC emails will come shortly! I'd also speculate that if your email hasn't come yet that you've been placed at the DC campus.

I'm in at SAIS Europe too! Colocho, where did you get the info about 21st? 

15 minutes ago, Colocho said:

Emails are out! I'm in at SAIS Europe! No news on financial aid however. Hopefully we'll hear more this afternoon.

EDIT: No further financial aid news until the week of the 21st!!! UGH! Anyone else in the same situation?

Just now, karina1 said:

I'm in at SAIS Europe too! Colocho, where did you get the info about 21st? 

In a follow up email from the Bologna admissions office 10 minutes after the acceptance email.

I got rejected from SIPA so not expecting much from SAIS (straight out of undergrad, not much experience) but still a bit nervous. I'm drinking a soda right now(which I haven't done in about 3 years) haha. Coping mechanism :P

1 minute ago, SenNoodles said:

How do we know decisions at 2 pm? Is it because that's how it was 2 years ago or did someone say it'd be the case this year as well? Anyway, I got nothing.

If there's something that these forums are good for, it's wild speculation haha

1 minute ago, coffeeandtravel said:

Have you heard back from anywhere else?

Yeah, I'm in at Georgetown, so I'm fine, but SAIS was tied with Georgetown in being my top choice. Also in at Elliott but I got so turned off by how they seemed annoyed that I asked for funding that I won't be attending.

2 minutes ago, ZebraFinch said:

Yeah, I'm in at Georgetown, so I'm fine, but SAIS was tied with Georgetown in being my top choice. Also in at Elliott but I got so turned off by how they seemed annoyed that I asked for funding that I won't be attending.

Nice...I'm still waiting on Georgetown MSFS and GW but I've heard from Korbel and got in with significant funding so I'm fine too. But was really hoping for a SAIS option. And yeah, now I remember you from the GW forum haha I am still confused by your experience with them. It's weird they'd be so impatient with you