HKS 2016 WAITLIST CANDIDATES

Waitlisted for Mid-Career MPA! Excited but now the wait continues! However, will resume normal life (workouts, reading/studying and social outings) until further notice. All fingers, toes and eyes crossed until then. ;-)

Edited by HKS hopeful

I'm also wait listed for MC-MPA. But it's kind of more frustration. More wait and lessor chances of financial assistance. I have got acceptance in MIDP (PFM) at Sanford, Duke. But really indecisive right now !!!

17 hours ago, quietman said:

Best of luck to you! You've still got a chance.

Thank you!  Keeping all fingers and toes crossed! ;-)

12 hours ago, Fergi said:

I'm also wait listed for MC-MPA. But it's kind of more frustration. More wait and lessor chances of financial assistance. I have got acceptance in MIDP (PFM) at Sanford, Duke. But really indecisive right now !!!

Best wishes!  I'm a Masons MPA applicant. HKS is the only school I applied to, so stakes are high. I'm hoping I'm blessed with the opportunity to join the other Mason fellows and entire HKS community.

Best of Luck. Only God knows, besides Harvard team, how many candidates are put on wait list. May be as many as candidates accepted ?. But still there is some chances to get admitted. I think atleast HKS should share the previous years' statistics. 

5 hours ago, Fergi said:

Best of Luck. Only God knows, besides Harvard team, how many candidates are put on wait list. May be as many as candidates accepted ?. But still there is some chances to get admitted. I think atleast HKS should share the previous years' statistics. 

I think the waitlist is short.., probably even shorter for the Mason MPA. It's hard to imagine someone in that program turning down an offer.. But I saw that someone waitlisted last year for Masons was admitted. So fingers and toes crossed.

On March 12, 2016 at 5:00 AM, Mr123 said:

declining my admission to the MPP. Hopefully someone on here gets it. Best of luck to everyone.

You've just blessed someone.  Did you not apply for fellowships? Best wishes!

8 hours ago, HKS hopeful said:

You've just blessed someone.  Did you not apply for fellowships? Best wishes!

Yeah, I just missed the boat. Too busy with work. I will be attending WWS so it all worked out.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, HKS fan said:

I guess we'll have to wait for next week. Good luck everyone!

Yep! No news yet! However, I assume they're contacting folks individually and giving them time to respond before moving on to others. Again, just my assumption.  I'm glad I only applied to one school...I didn't have to decline offer at other places while waiting out  HKS. Good luck!

10 minutes ago, HKS hopeful said:

Update: Waitlist for Mason MPA closed today. I Would need to reapply if wanting that degree. Best wishes to those still waiting and those admitted and attending.

So sorry to hear that buddy

1 hour ago, HKS hopeful said:

Update: Waitlist for Mason MPA closed today. I Would need to reapply if wanting that degree. Best wishes to those still waiting and those admitted and attending.

Hey, did you receive an email from HKS informing you about the MPA Mason program waitlist?