Cambridge/Oxford masters?

MakeAmericaGreekAgain

I was accepted to the Classics MSt course at Oxford and the Classics MPhil course at Cambridge. I'm seriously considering those offers. Has anyone here done those programs? If so, what was your experience? How rigorous was your course? Were you satisfied or disappointed with it? Also, as a graduate of an American undergraduate institution, I am wondering how the transition to a British graduate school went for you. I'd appreciate any insight you might have!

On March 15, 2016 at 5:59 PM, MakeAmericaGreekAgain said:

I was accepted to the Classics MSt course at Oxford and the Classics MPhil course at Cambridge. I'm seriously considering those offers. Has anyone here done those programs? If so, what was your experience? How rigorous was your course? Were you satisfied or disappointed with it? Also, as a graduate of an American undergraduate institution, I am wondering how the transition to a British graduate school went for you. I'd appreciate any insight you might have!

Which Mst course you got into in Oxford? Is your Mst in the Faculty of Classics or the Faculty of Philology?