NYU Industrial Organizational Psychology

duanfafner

Hey all, 

Anyone hear back from NYU I/O psychology master program?? I am anxiously waiting as it is my top choice. I got into Columbia's Social Organizational Psychology and Cornell's MILR. From previous years, the decision for NYU usually came out in the first two weeks of March, however, it is now mid-March. I have a very bad feeling that they are going to reject me. I already followed up with the coordinator and she just said I will hear back soon. 

So anyone hear back yet?? Thanks!!! 

On 3/16/2016 at 10:25 AM, duanfafner said:

Hey all, 

Anyone hear back from NYU I/O psychology master program?? I am anxiously waiting as it is my top choice. I got into Columbia's Social Organizational Psychology and Cornell's MILR. From previous years, the decision for NYU usually came out in the first two weeks of March, however, it is now mid-March. I have a very bad feeling that they are going to reject me. I already followed up with the coordinator and she just said I will hear back soon. 

I heard back in mid-February. My guess is that they are waiting to hear if accepted students decide to join or not. Good luck to you and congratulations on your acceptance to Columbia and Cornell! 

• 1 year later...
On 3/16/2016 at 1:25 PM, duanfafner said:

Hey all, 

When did you end up hearing back? Im in the same situation waiting to hear back from NYU and was curious when you hear back/how long you waited.