GRE Study Group (for anyone planning to take in 2016)

Murli

I'm interested in joining! I'm new to this forum and I'll be writing the GRE a bit later (September). I'm also writing with disability accommodations so if anyone wants to know more about that I can help answer any questions

Hi, I have registered to the link. Please add me to the group. Also, along with the WhatsApp study group I would like to know if anyone is interested in group studies. If anyone from Navi Mumbai area is equally interested then please let me know. I am planning to take GRE in the first week of August, 2016. You can write to me at jaeepowle@gmail.com. We can finalize a suitable location to study daily as well as devise our study plan.

Thanks

Jaee 

On 3/26/2016 at 1:31 PM, Murli said:

Hi Guys,

This thread is for those of you who feel that having a study partner or a group would be beneficial for acing the GRE test.

I have found out the best way to study, motivate and progress on GRE in study groups. It is not through online forums or skype. Both of these platforms are effective but not the efficient ones. They tend to make you waste more of your valuable time. 

Statistically, what seems to work is a whatsapp study group. Think about it. We waste a lot of time on Whatsapp scrolling the forwards in numerous groups without any purpose and as a habit we keep on checking Whatsapp every now and then. This is the Link here. So, a whatsapp study group which has members who are serious about the GRE test will make a huge difference; what is even better is when the group is diverse with people from different parts of the community.

Anyone who is interested, please reply to the thread and pm me your whatsapp number. 

Please feel free to share any other better ideas that you might have. 

Also, if you come to see this thread and you know someone else who is preparing for the GRE test, please refer them here.

Happy Studying!

Sounds like a great idea. I actually would appreciate a little help for writing tasks. Let me know the details of it.

• 2 weeks later...