Montclair waitlist?

Hi all - I was waitlisted at Montclair and have tried to search these forums to see if I can get an idea of how many people are accepted off of the waitlist. The email says nothing about a waitlist rank, only in the "near future" they will have a better idea of the available positions. This is my dream school and I would love to attend. I have sent the program coordinator an email reaffirming my desire to go there and updating her on my higher GRE scores from my latest round of taking them. Any help/advice is appreciated!

I was accepted to Montclair but they didn't indicate to accepted students either how many applied or were placed on the waitlist. Based on ASHA EdFind they generally get about 500 applications and give about 60 offers for a target of 34 spots. I know this isn't super helpful but those are general admissions statistics in case you haven't seen them yet! I hope you end up getting an offer from them!! Good luck!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I called a few weeks ago and they had said that they typically end up pulling at least a few from the waitlist, but it can happen anytime, even late summer :( she didn't have a lot of info to give me, but fingers crossed! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all - I am also on the wait list. I heard they pulled a few people off, and are giving them time to deposit. I was told if they don't fill their spots, they might return to wait list and pull a few more, but it won't be til after May 19. Bummed, but keeping my fingers crossed.

• 2 weeks later...

I got off the waitlist on May 5 so hopefully others will hear back soon, I was given 10 days or so to reply

Edited by Curlylets