Behavioral Statistics

Shelia Lucero

I am currently a junior working towards my BS in Social work and had to create a survey that I will then use data for a formal presentation. If you can please help me by filling out the survey and perhaps sharing it, I would be forever grateful. It is a touchy subject and personal, so I am having a hard time getting responses. 

http://goo.gl/forms/4MDFZo26In

I am asking you all for your help! This is a completely anonymous survey. I will have no idea who is answering the questions or who have clicked on the link. I ask that you please answer ALL the questions truthfully as I will be using the data in a presentation for a final grade in my behavioral statistics class.  I want to assure you that your responses are completely anonymous and all responses to my anonymous survey cannot be traced back to the respondent. No personally identifiable information is captured unless you voluntarily offer personal or contact information in any of the comment fields. Additionally, your responses are combined with those of many others and summarized in a report to further protect your anonymity. PLEASE SHARE with anyone and everyone!