anyone joining UC Davis Chemistry at fall-16...?

Ash R

Hi people! I am from Bangladesh.....got an admission offer from UC Davis chemistry this January. I have almost set up my mind join there.

Does anyone have any thought or idea or info. (any kind regarding the academic quality) about the graduate program and faculties at chemistry of UC Davis? 

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

I did my undergraduate work there, and did ~2 years of research there as well. I had professors range from great mentor and guide through research and others that were hardly on campus the entire time I worked for them. You will have to do a rotation when you arrive, and you will be given an idea of the professor then. If you have anyone in mind you'd like to ask me about, feel free to PM me. 

I knew a lot of really smart people who went to UC Davis, all the professors I've had were excellent and almost all the groups churn out a good number of papers each year. It's a solid school.