Fulbright 2017-2018

jenrd

1 minute ago, daishahistory said:

Is it to late for me to that? :( 

I don't think so.  I think someone was mistaken with the UK announcement date, it's honestly too soon and we should have all found out at the same time.  I think Horb posted a page back how to do it in gmail! At the very least you should be able to set up the alerts so you can't read the subject line from your phone's screen until you open up the mail app.

4 minutes ago, daishahistory said:

Is it to late for me to that? :( 

On your phone, you can set it to not show previews or even show up on the screen. It'll show in the mail command center if you use an iphone (i.e. it'll show a number), but it won't display on your phone. If you're interested in that, then I can post directions.

Otherwise, you can create filters in GMAIL, but it won't ding for the specific email (hence why I did the gmail account from the start, but I've also been through this before and didn't want to go through it the same way again). 

6 minutes ago, LibbyCreek said:

Sorry to sound the UK alarm. Looks like it is changed and there is no notification :) deep breaths all around

No worries!  I'm glad you did! :) it reminded me to check my spam ^_^ I get waaaay too many emails!

Edited by Dilemma1

Denmark, Sweden, and Finland have all notified... leaving Norway (the country I applied to) as the only Nordic country that hasn't notified yet. I'm not sure if having this information is helping or hurting my psychological state. Phew!

2 minutes ago, morelani said:

Denmark, Sweden, and Finland have all notified... leaving Norway (the country I applied to) as the only Nordic country that hasn't notified yet. I'm not sure if having this information is helping or hurting my psychological state. Phew!

@morelani sending you good vibes!! It looks like Norway applicants are usually notified at the end of March/April. I don't think I would be able to wait that long 0.o 

58 minutes ago, Dilemma1 said:

I don't think so.  I think someone was mistaken with the UK announcement date, it's honestly too soon and we should have all found out at the same time.  I think Horb posted a page back how to do it in gmail! At the very least you should be able to set up the alerts so you can't read the subject line from your phone's screen until you open up the mail app.

These all look so early... 

1 minute ago, daishahistory said:

These all look so early... 

I'm convinced Germany will be next week like usual, but so many are notifying early...

2 minutes ago, daishahistory said:

Is Fulbright pulling a Beyonce, and dropping all of these notifications early, without notice...leaving no time to prepare...

I only wish I could give you a billion up votes.