USC Rossier Ed.D.

ZacharyObama

34 minutes ago, higheredbee said:

I'm in the same boat! They said we would hear before April 8 at least

True. Can't lie and state that I'm not at all disappointed, but at least we are still considered. Best of luck to you on getting off the waitlist!

2 hours ago, tgcaccount said:

True. Can't lie and state that I'm not at all disappointed, but at least we are still considered. Best of luck to you on getting off the waitlist!

Are you all applying to the phd program? I haven't heard anything at all :(

19 hours ago, waitnhope said:

Are you all applying to the phd program? I haven't heard anything at all :(

Yup. Applied to 7 under Urban Education / Education Policy. Only heard back from USC as of yet (still haven't heard anything from the 6). Two of them, UCLA and Stanford, I'm waiting for the mid-February date for them to notify me. Unknown about the deadlines for the rest of the schools.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/9/2017 at 9:36 PM, MLaw said:

Has anyone applied to the EdD program recently. How long did it take to get a decision? 

I applied for the early decision and received notice of admission just a few days before the guaranteed decision date. I hope you have received your decision by now. Good luck!

Hi!

I just recently received a admission decision for the Fall for Ed.D in Ed Leadership (denied admission :( ) Is it possible to do a appeal of the admission decision or reapply for the following semester? Has anyone did an appeal to a admission decision before? 

On 7/16/2017 at 7:44 PM, Lynn1229 said:

Hi!

I just recently received a admission decision for the Fall for Ed.D in Ed Leadership (denied admission :( ) Is it possible to do a appeal of the admission decision or reapply for the following semester? Has anyone did an appeal to a admission decision before? 

I would recommend applying for next fall. I came across a few people in our new student dinner that said this was their second time applying. Good luck and hang in there!

• 3 years later...

Any Fall 2021 OCL EdD applicants get their decisions yet? I completed my online writing assessment on June 2, and my application immediately went through the audit process. But I haven't heard anything since. I've already been rejected by CSULA's EdD program :( so the anxiety is real.

• 9 months later...
On 3/31/2022 at 1:46 PM, Ghostbusting said:

@NikoSimone Hey there! How did your application go last year? I'm waiting to hear back for the OCL F23 cohort myself. 

Hi Ghostbusting. I didn't get accepted into the program. I waited a very long time and then received a generic rejection letter in an email just a few weeks before I should have been registering for classes. I recall students who were accepted were notified way sooner than I was...but of course it's different every year. Wishing you the best of luck!

Also, I was disappointed when I was rejected, but it turns out the universe had a different opportunity in mind for me. So whatever your results are...know that you're still on the right path! Congrats!