April 15th Waitlist Results

Vanderbilt waitlist is closed! Surprisingly, I'm not that disappointed though.. I think this application cycle really helped me to grow emotionally and in character. After all this I'm definitely more humble, but also much more confident and excited about starting a grad program next year!

Waiting to hear from ASU and the University of South Dakota. Haven't heard anything from Chapman yet. I wish they told where you are on the wait list. Hopefully we hear something soon, good luck everybody!

I'm Waitlisted at EIU (Eastern Illinois University) I've scoured this site high and low and seen no other posts about them, so I'm kind of just chilling in limbo

Edited by abbielizx3

Hey guys I received my phone call yesterday from Department Chair with an offer to NAU summers only program!!!!!!!! They didn't have a waitlist but I was told via email if additional seats opened up I would be notified. I'm OVER the moon HAPPY!!! feeling blessed and very thankful!!! I hope a seat opens for each of you!!! You all deserve it!! This is a very competitive field but don't GIVE UP!!! This was my 3rd year applying!!! JUST keep trying and keep taking courses and staying active in the field!! I have worked for 9 years as an SLP-Assistant.

GOOD luck to everyone!!! DON'T STOP TRYING!!!

1 hour ago, mbf said:

@Zeen321 @koalalover1 Any news from UW-W? Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us :)

I haven't heard anything yet! I have found out though I am on the first tier waitlist for UW Milwaukee, so if I get in there I will be rejecting my waitlist spot at Whitewater! Hope to hear good news soon and maybe can help out you guys! (No clue about ranking, though :wacko:)

Just now, koalalover1 said:

I haven't heard anything yet! I have found out though I am on the first tier waitlist for UW Milwaukee, so if I get in there I will be rejecting my waitlist spot at Whitewater! Hope to hear good news soon and maybe can help out you guys! (No clue about ranking, though :wacko:)

Ahh, good luck at Milwaukee!!

3 minutes ago, mbf said:

Ahh, good luck at Milwaukee!!

Thanks! Good luck to you as well as we go through the waiting game!

Did you fill out the survey that asked if you wanted to remain on until the 22nd for Whitewater?! They will most likely wait until then and rank us! That's when I would guess you would hear something...but who knows!

5 minutes ago, koalalover1 said:

Thanks! Good luck to you as well as we go through the waiting game!

Did you fill out the survey that asked if you wanted to remain on until the 22nd for Whitewater?! They will most likely wait until then and rank us! That's when I would guess you would hear something...but who knows!

I filled it out as soon as I got it. I figured they maybe would wait until then, but you never know! 

22 minutes ago, koalalover1 said:

I gave up my spot there on Friday I hope that helps!

3 minutes ago, joneskellym said:

Just heard back from GWU about the second round of funding today (!) , and the department said they're going through the steps with new acceptances too! Good luck everyone!

Me too!!! I also got that offer!!!

4 hours ago, mbf said:

@Zeen321 @koalalover1 Any news from UW-W? Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us :)

@mbf I haven't heard anything yet either! Anxiously waiting and keeping my fingers crossed for us, too! I filled out the UWW survey right away as well, and now I'm getting paranoid and wondering if it went through, lol. Are we certain that the next step is that they will rank us? I was curious about what would come next, so that's good to know. @koalalover1 That's awesome! Best of luck with Milwaukee! I hope something works out for us all! :) 

2 hours ago, Zeen321 said:

@mbf I haven't heard anything yet either! Anxiously waiting and keeping my fingers crossed for us, too! I filled out the UWW survey right away as well, and now I'm getting paranoid and wondering if it went through, lol. Are we certain that the next step is that they will rank us? I was curious about what would come next, so that's good to know. that's awesome! Best of luck with Milwaukee! I hope something works out for us all! :) 

Literally same about the paranoia. I've been thinking "What if I just resubmit, will they think I'm crazy?" And I already contacted them last week so I don't feel it would be appropriate to keep bothering them haha. But I got a confirmation page and it worked the first time so I keep telling myself I'm fine hahaha

45 minutes ago, mbf said:

Literally same about the paranoia. I've been thinking "What if I just resubmit, will they think I'm crazy?" And I already contacted them last week so I don't feel it would be appropriate to keep bothering them haha. But I got a confirmation page and it worked the first time so I keep telling myself I'm fine hahaha

Lol! Honestly, I'm going through the same thought process. I emailed them last week as well so I don't want to be too much of a bother. I am also considering resubmitting it haha 

8 hours ago, abbielizx3 said:

I'm Waitlisted at EIU (Eastern Illinois University) I've scoured this site high and low and seen no other posts about them, so I'm kind of just chilling in limbo

I was also waitlisted. Just got the email today that they've filled the cohort. 

9 hours ago, Zeen321 said:

Curious if anyone has heard from St. Xavier after being wait listed? The initial letter said decisions would be made after 4/18, but not sure if we will be contacted via email or postal? 

I am also waitlisted and have not heard anything since that initial letter. I would hope they do it by email though since it took like two weeks for me to get that letter.

1 minute ago, Hoosier27 said:

I am also waitlisted and have not heard anything since that initial letter. I would hope they do it by email though since it took like two weeks for me to get that letter.

Same here, I feel like I waited forever for that letter to arrive. Hopefully we hear soon!