April 15th Waitlist Results

5 minutes ago, Hoosier27 said:

I was waitlisted there the first time I applied to school and I never heard anything from them again so that is not encouraging haha

Aw man! Well hopefully this year is different :) was it through postal mail last year, too? 

I've searched the forum for info about St. Xavier from previous years' application cycles, and it seems like they waitlisted A LOT of people, almost half the applicants they received. I wonder if that's the same case this year...

@Zeen321 Yes it was through postal mail then too. I had called after getting waitlisted and she basically just told me she would tell them that I had called; never heard another thing. And yes, they do waitlist a TON of people...like in the hundreds....but it seems like they do take a good amount from the waitlist so who knows!

8 minutes ago, Hoosier27 said:

@Zeen321 Yes it was through postal mail then too. I had called after getting waitlisted and she basically just told me she would tell them that I had called; never heard another thing. And yes, they do waitlist a TON of people...like in the hundreds....but it seems like they do take a good amount from the waitlist so who knows!

Ah gotcha. Good to know! Fingers crossed for us both :)

9 minutes ago, Hoosier27 said:

I also considered calling them but had a feeling it wouldn't get me anywhere since my email went unanswered... Hm...

7 hours ago, mbf said:

I filled it out as soon as I got it. I figured they maybe would wait until then, but you never know! 

Hopefully we hear something in the next couple of days! I just wish we could know where we stand on the waitlist! 

Has anyone gotten off the BU waitlist? Or know what's going on with it? I haven't heard anything from them since I was waitlisted in March and they aren't answering my emails.

On April 19, 2016 at 3:19 PM, joneskellym said:

Just heard back from GWU about the second round of funding today (!) , and the department said they're going through the steps with new acceptances too! Good luck everyone!

How long did they give you to decide about their offer? I was offered admission today too, along with a partial 1st year fellowship, but I only have until 10 am tomorrow to make a decision.. @lindsey8 how long did you have to decide? 

6 minutes ago, chg38 said:

How long did they give you to decide about their offer? I was offered admission today too, along with a partial 1st year fellowship, but I only have until 10 am tomorrow to make a decision.. @lindsey8 how long did you have to decide? 

Yay that's awesome!! I was called on Monday and was only given until Tuesday at noon to decide. I accepted it!

15 minutes ago, koalalover1 said:

Got off the waitlist today at Bowling Green State in Ohio with a six credit scholarship available! Have until tomorrow to decide! Want to wait on the Wisconsin schools but I have an option!

Congratulations!! So happy for you :)

31 minutes ago, koalalover1 said:

Got off the waitlist today at Bowling Green State in Ohio with a six credit scholarship available! Have until tomorrow to decide! Want to wait on the Wisconsin schools but I have an option!

Congrats!!!!

5 hours ago, mbf said:

Congratulations!! So happy for you :)

Thanks! Because of it I am most likely going to decline an offer to Whitewater if I ever get one, so maybe it will help you! :) We should be hearing again next week!! 

5 hours ago, cosmicmorgan said:

Congrats!!!!

Thank you!! :)

Not a 'result" but has anyone heard anything from Northern Arizona since the email about not all decisions have been made? I mean I haven't gotten a rejection so I guess that is a good sign but I'm not sure if I should contact them or keep waiting? I don't want to find out way after the fact that the cohort is actually full! This is for the full time track.

On April 21, 2016 at 7:51 AM, koalalover1 said:

Congrats!!!

On 4/21/2016 at 4:54 PM, slptobe92 said:

Has anyone gotten off the wait list at Old Dominion University?

I am also waitlisted at ODU and haven't heard anything since I found out I was waitlisted. :mellow: