Christian private schools for grad school?

Alyspeechie

Hi everyone, I am considering applying to a TCU and ACU next cycle. However, they and some other schools I am interested in are private Christian schools. I am not Christian and don't know what to expect. However, these schools are within my GPA and GRE score range. Does it matter in this field where you go to grad school? How is the quality of education at private Christian schools? Are you expected to learn about the faith in your coursework? Any input would be helpful!!

1 hour ago, Alyspeechie said:

Hi everyone, I am considering applying to a TCU and ACU next cycle. However, they and some other schools I am interested in are private Christian schools. I am not Christian and don't know what to expect. However, these schools are within my GPA and GRE score range. Does it matter in this field where you go to grad school? How is the quality of education at private Christian schools? Are you expected to learn about the faith in your coursework? Any input would be helpful!!

Depends on the Christian school. Some schools require you to attend religious services. Make sure you understand and are willing to follow a code of conduct, if applicable, before applying. Some schools try to integrate the sponsoring faith's doctrine into coursework.