SFSU, Sac State, SJSU

Bargy

Has anyone heard from San Francisco state?  I called them today, and they said they would be completing replies in 1-3 weeks.  I wondered if any have been sent out - seems like they would, but I can't find anything on the forum.

I also called SJSU and they said all should hear by end of April. 

I've narrowed down my options but wanted to hear from them all before I make a final commitment.

I'm still waiting to hear back from SFSU as well! Hopefully it comes soon...do you know if we'll receive an email or they'll only be coming in the mail?

I'm also waiting to hear back from CSUEB...

I had to put down my deposit at SDSU while waiting to hear back from these two schools, can't believe it's taking so long. 

I just talked to SFSU and they said all decisions should be sent out by the end of next week. Basically all acceptances are coming through the mail and rejections are coming through email...

I just signed up so I can answer this thread. The wait was killing me too, so I would want to know.

I received a phone call on Monday that I was admitted to SFSU. I accepted the offer on Tuesday and then I was emailed the acceptance letter with instructions on how to update the web portal and officially accept there, I was given a May 2 deadline. She said the postal service letter would be sent after our conversation, I have not received it yet (and live nearby). I had received the "application submitted for final review" email in mid March.

I also applied to SJSU and have heard absolutely nothing. Since it seems there have already been a number of rounds of acceptances sent out, I wasn't feeling very hopeful. Which made me completely shocked I got into SF. These are the only two schools I applied to.

The orientation at SFSU is on May 26, so I assume everyone will have a definite answer by then.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!! These state schools are horrid about making everyone wait for so long :(

I just had a phone call today (May 6) offering me a place and I accepted! The lady said I would be receiving a letter and email soon.  Very excited.

Re SJSU, I emailed them, and had a email back saying exactly what the website says - "pending dept review" - which it still says.

Good luck everyone who is waiting.

Congrats! So, I will be seeing you :) From what I understand, it's a small program.

I checked my SJSU portal a few days ago and was "declined by department" on there. I still have not received an email or letter from them. SFSU has such a reputation for dragging things on, but SJSU is definitely delaying officially notifying people.