Acceptance into CSULA SLP Master's Preparatory Program 2016?

I just got my acceptance email last night! :lol: I've been looking on here for weeks for a thread about Fall acceptance but never found one. Anyone else get their acceptance?? 

• 2 weeks later...

I was also accepted and have been researching everywhere to get some feedback on the program! I'm still debating whether I should do it or not. I wish I could talk to someone who is in the program right now or who has already completed it. 

I'm going to be graduating next month and I don't know if I should find a job now or just wait until I'm in school.  I also want to know where the best places to live around csula are... so many questions!! haha

Hey! I'm currently a Post Bacc student. I just replied to another post about this. The semester system will be different from my experience in quarters... I can let you know about the program in general. I've loved my time here. The program is RIGOROUS, most of the professors are EXCELLENT - join NSSLHA when you get here. There is also peer mentoring with grad students and undergrads. It's a very supportive community. I've learned a lot and this program has solidified my commitment to becoming an SLP.

Private message me if you have any specific questions!