Messed up my final undergrad semester, what should I do?

RS Skuld

I procrastinated hard and ended up with 2 C's and 3 B's in my final semester, which leaves me with a final 2 year undergrad GPA of 3.3 (average grade 78%, right at the minimum line of most Canadian grad schools). Was hoping to get into the Molecular Genetics department at UofT, but have pretty much given up all hope after seeing my final marks. I have 2 years of undergrad research experience, no paper, and just average/slightly above average rec. letters. Currently I am looking for alternative grad school options to apply to (some probably have to be January term), but I'm not sure about my chances of getting into a biology masters program with my low marks in the final semester. It would be really helpful if someone could give me some idea on my chances and what schools might be my best shot, so I don't end up wasting money sending out applications with little chances of getting in.

And the question that I dread to even think about: What do I do with a Bsc if I don't get accepted anywhere?