Eastern Michigan University

I just got accepted off of the waitlist into Eastern Michigan University's Speech-Language Pathology program. Does anyone have any perspective as a previous or current graduate student in this program? I know it's a Masters of Art degree, so does that mean it will be harder for me to work in future medical related locations (hospital, clinic...)? How are the classes and the faculty? Do you feel like this program was a good choice overall? Also, I don't know much about financial aid, but are there multiple options for students to receive graduate assistantships, scholarships, and/or jobs to help pay for school? 

Edited by futureslp2016

Sorry, I don't know anything about the school, but as far as an MA vs MS goes, I have been told repeatedly that there is no difference. A master's is a master's and having the arts/science distinction should not affect anything at all. Your placements/experiences during grad school will have more of an impact when it comes to working in an educational or medical setting later on.