Hi,

I will be applying to MSW programs fairly soon and would like to know the stats of people that have gotten into top ranked MSW programs (Columbia, NYU, Fordham, etc). Not only what you applied with but what criteria actually got you accepted into the program (EC, gpa, work, volunteer work, LOR). I'm trying to better understand the things that I need to do in order to increase my chances of acceptance. Thank you all for your help! :D

Interests: Clinical SW (mental health). NYU. Advanced Standing. Military Concentration. VA Placements.

You can use this user-built website to check GRE and GPA scores of other Gradcafe applicants for the programs you're interested in: https://grad-cafe-visualizations.herokuapp.com/

Something to keep in mind: this forum as a whole is filled with posters that lean on the side of overachievement...meaning the average applicant here may be above average compared to the overall pool. But social work also tends to bring in a diversity of prospective students!