Genetic Counseling Fall 2017 Applicants

KT123

I just got off the wait list and accepted a position at UT Houston! So excited to meet my other classmates.

Also for the people on the wait list at VCU, I tried calling twice to tell Tahnee I would not take the position, but it went to VM. I emailed her about it, but will call again in about another hour. So that list should move a bit today :) 

Thanks everyone who joined the FB group so far! I am having trouble adding people, but if you search for 'Genetic Counseling Class of 2019' it should come up now! 

3 minutes ago, Darwin said:

Thanks everyone who joined the FB group so far! I am having trouble adding people, but if you search for 'Genetic Counseling Class of 2019' it should come up now! 

Found it! Just requested to join!

13 minutes ago, Razzlezazzle said:

I accepted the University of Utah so I released my spots for Pitt and UNC. Good luck everyone!

I'm going to Utah as well! Can't wait to meet our cohort!

2 minutes ago, KeepSwimming2017 said:

USF is full. What a bummer. But on a happier note - I've officially accepted SLC! I'm actually really excited for the program. @bubusaur we're officially classmates! Woo hoo!

Oh that is a bummer :( But I am happy we are going to be classmates!!!

Do you know how many spots are still open for SLC? Will their waitlist still be moving?

1 hour ago, KeepSwimming2017 said:

USF is full. What a bummer. But on a happier note - I've officially accepted SLC! I'm actually really excited for the program. @bubusaur we're officially classmates! Woo hoo!

I'm disappointed to hear we wont be classmates!  SLC was a great school though, and I'm sure you're going to enjoy it there!

4 hours ago, Darwin said:

Hey everyone! So glad again to hear that waitlists have showed some movement and that so many people will be starting in the Fall!

I saw that there was a Facebook group for the Class of 2017 with students from all different programs where they were able to share articles and resources, meetup at NSGC events, etc and was interested in creating one for our year!  I created one for the Class of 2019, but Facebook will not let me publish the group until I add at least one other person to it - womp.  But if anyone is interested in joining, send me a PM and I can add you and then people can search for us!

Thanks for setting this up! Just requested to join the group!