Outline of Studies for scholarship applications?

merci

Does anyone know what the typical format is for an outline of studies that are requested for scholarship applications? 

Do they want past courses taken and courses you plan to take and what you want to shape your research around? 

Ie. should I just summarize my past and future education, research and what I want to do with it after?

Thanks

That can vary so much, there is no way we can help you without knowing the specific scholarship you have in mind. But more generally, scholarships, grants, and other awards tend to have very detailed explanations of the application process on their websites, so usually all you have to do is go online and all your questions will be answered. If you're applying for the first time and know someone who's won the same scholarship, the best thing you can do is reach out to that person and ask to see their (successful) application. That will give you the best idea of what the selection committee will be looking for.