Program advice-interested in working in biotech industry

SoyMacchiatoExtraShot

A little about me: I'm a Physics major and pursuing a biochem minor about to enter my Senior year. I have been doing research in a biochemistry lab focused on studying protein/protein interactions and mechanism in vitro for a little over a year now, and began working independently on my own project four months ago. I was absolutely sure I was going to do medicine over the past three years, but after attending a few symposiums on chemical biology, drug discovery, etc along with some research experience, I had a change of heart am now looking into the Biotech Industry.

I feel very behind and lost on the graduate application process, I am overwhelmed by the amount faculty and programs in each school, especially since I am not completely sure what I want to apply to. I'm torn between immunology, bio-engineering, biochemistry, molecular + cell bio, and biophysics programs. 

Recommendations would be sincerely appreciated: It would be immensely helpful if anyone can recommend a program-or better yet, a faculty- that is geared towards producing grad students for biotech industry.

To Subject Test or Not to Subject Test?
Since my degree is in Physics and I'm interested in applying to BioSci programs is it worth the time and effort to prepare for the biochemistry GRE to demonstrate my capability?

Edited by SoyMacchiatoExtraShot

Many top programs have a good production of biotech people, although it's super popular on the west coast.  Unless you've had an issue with your GPA or are not doing anything related to physics (ie biophysics), you don't have to take the subject test.  But you also seem like you don't have a clear direction yet because you're "torn" between so many topics.

However, if you've had productive research and good academics, I can recommend some awesome places.  Rockefeller, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Caltech , University of Washington, UCSF, MIT, WUSTL, and Vanderbilt would be good places to start.  And btw it's actually not to your advantage to pick faculty members now... you have no idea if they will even be accepting students.  Just make sure there are multipmu you are interested in.  The places I mentioned have a lot of good research and connections, but if you don't have the profile for them, then maybe University of Utah, university of Oregon, UTSW, university of Iowa, Boston university, etc.  It really depends on your profile.  GPA, GREs, years of research, papers/posters/talks, graduate coursework, who is writing your LoRs and how that relates to what they can say about you, where you went to school.  If you could fill in some gaps, it would help our suggestions on here! :)