relevant course experience in SoP

The prompt for one of the schools I'm applying to instructs me to discuss any relevant course experience...As of now I have something like this:

Courses such as 'xxxx', 'xxxx', 'xxxx', and 'xxxx' allowed me to develop blah blah blah. Whereas 'xxx', 'xxx xx', and 'xxx' taught me blah blah blah.

I want to mention the courses names, but i don't know if i should or how i should. For example, should I include the names in parenthesis or italics? Should I just capitalize each word in the course title?

I want to mention the courses names, but i don't know if i should or how i should. For example, should I include the names in parenthesis or italics? Should I just capitalize each word in the course title?

I mentioned several relevant courses by name in my SOP. I capitalized the names of the courses using the same method as titles. I did not use quotation marks or italics for the course names. I wasn't able to find guidance for this in Turabian, so I Googled and found a university stylesheet that indicated their preference for the above capitalization method. You could look at a catalog or bulletin of the school(s) to which you are applying to try to discover their style.

I mentioned several relevant courses by name in my SOP. I capitalized the names of the courses using the same method as titles. I did not use quotation marks or italics for the course names. I wasn't able to find guidance for this in Turabian, so I Googled and found a university stylesheet that indicated their preference for the above capitalization method. You could look at a catalog or bulletin of the school(s) to which you are applying to try to discover their style.

Thank you very much! This was my original inclincation, just needed some reassurance.