UCLA Fall 2017 - 2018 MSW Applicants

10 hours ago, 12sliders said:

For those who have heard back from UCLA how were you notified of your status whether accepted or rejected??

I applied before the december deadline I believe on 12/13. I got an email from Tiffany with an attached letter saying I was accepted on 02/24 and then an email from the "UCLA graduate application decision" on 03/02 which gave me a password to use to login and see my official letter. 

9 hours ago, Mishelay said:

I've seen that the previous students who were accepted into UCLAs MSW program created a facebook group for their graduation year.  Would any of you want or like to participate in a group? 

Yes! Sounds like a great idea! :)

2 minutes ago, jmo890 said:

I applied before the december deadline I believe on 12/13. I got an email from Tiffany with an attached letter saying I was accepted on 02/24 and then an email from the "UCLA graduate application decision" on 03/02 which gave me a password to use to login and see my official letter. 

Great!! Thank you! Fingers crossed since they said we would know by mid-late March! March is almost over...ahhh..

Have you received any info about admitted students day yet??

2 minutes ago, 12sliders said:

Great!! Thank you! Fingers crossed since they said we would know by mid-late March! March is almost over...ahhh..

Have you received any info about admitted students day yet??

Yup the acceptance letter from Tiffany said it will be April 6th but I haven't gotten any more information regarding it. I hope you hear back soon!

2 minutes ago, jmo890 said:

Yup the acceptance letter from Tiffany said it will be April 6th but I haven't gotten any more information regarding it. I hope you hear back soon!

OH GEEZ!

That is so soon!! ahhh ..

if you logged into the grad app status page did it say there that you were accepted?

2 minutes ago, 12sliders said:

OH GEEZ!

That is so soon!! ahhh ..

if you logged into the grad app status page did it say there that you were accepted?

You mean the website we used to apply for UCLA? No, nothing on that website has changed for me since I submitted my application

1 minute ago, 12sliders said:

oh yes! when i got the email from the "UCLA graduate application decision" they sent me that link and gave me a password to enter to see my decision. This is what it says when I log in (i took a screen shot hopefully you can see it below) and then when I click continue it just shows me my admission letter.

1 minute ago, jmo890 said:

oh yes! when i got the email from the "UCLA graduate application decision" they sent me that link and gave me a password to enter to see my decision. This is what it says when I log in (i took a screen shot hopefully you can see it below) and then when I click continue it just shows me my admission letter.

AHH. Cannot see the screenshot lol.

21 minutes ago, Rose2017 said:

I just read this and tried that too! and I got the same "no decision to date" :( The wait continues!

I'm getting concerned. If admitted students day is April 6 that's two weeks away!!

also I sent Tiffany an email yesterday and got an automatic reply that she was gone from the 17th to the 20th. 

I hope this week yields acceptances for us soon! Good luck to you Rose!!

Edited by 12sliders

1 hour ago, 12sliders said:

I'm getting concerned. If admitted students day is April 6 that's two weeks away!!

also I sent Tiffany an email yesterday and got an automatic reply that she was gone from the 17th to the 20th. 

I hope this week yields acceptances for us soon! Good luck to you Rose!!

Good luck to you too!! I definitely hope it's this week!

27 minutes ago, 12sliders said:

@rose- I spoke to UCLA this morning. I asked if I would still be notified by the end of march. They said yes. Crossing my fingers for us!!!

I feel like you guys will hear this week I just got an email with a formal invitation to the "welcome day"

48 minutes ago, 12sliders said:

I sure hope so!! 

Hey guys a friend of mine who applied for the January deadline got her acceptance via email from Tiffany this morning. Hope you guys hear good news today as well! 

12 minutes ago, jmo890 said:

Hey guys a friend of mine who applied for the January deadline got her acceptance via email from Tiffany this morning. Hope you guys hear good news today as well! 

Praying!!!! Thanks for the update. 

@Hopeful2017!@12sliders it's nice to know we're in this together!

I just called Tiffany btw and she said they are very close to wrapping up decisions and we should receive a notification (accept or deny) by end of week, and at the latest next week. Fingers crossed for those still waiting!!!