Should I retake the GRE?

I am going to be applying to grad school in the next few months and I am kind of getting nervous. I have a strong GPA (3.93 overall, 4.0 in major/last 60 hours) but my GRE is weak (152V 146Q) I don't really have the money to retake the GRE, however, I might just fork over the money if I need to. Does anyone have any advice/personal experience as to what I should do?

Might want to consider taking the Miller Analogies Test. There is no math and I've heard of people scoring much higher on the MAT than the GRE-V. There are a number of schools that will accept the MAT in lieu of the GRE.

• 2 weeks later...

You can always re-take it and chances are your score will go up a few points. Study, take the ETS online practice tests, and that'll be close to the score you should expect.  On their websites, most grad schools usually have the typical GRE score ranges of their accepted applicants, so check that out before you spend the money on the test. If you're already in the range for the schools you're interested in, and you're competitive GPA-wise, then just focus on getting observation hours and related volunteer experience.