ETH Zurich Earth Sciences Fall '17

kdolphin

Hello everyone! I am in a dilemma about applying to ETH Zurich for their Master's Program in Earth Sciences. This is my profile

CGPA- 9.51 (on a 10 point scale) from India
Undergrad course- Civil Engineering
Toefl 114
GRE 314 (153 v, 161q, 4.5 awa)
One publication in a journal, and one more which will shortly go under review in the next month or so.
2 relevant internships- one in Remote Sensing and the other one in Glaciology (at IISc, Bangalore)
Final year internship will also be related to this field of study and research based.
Editor in chief for the department's technical newsletter
Heaps of co and extra curricular in the form of sports (captain of 2 college sports teams), technical activities in the department, etc. 

Please evaluate my profile in terms of the scores and academic background so that I can get a clearer understanding of what my prospects are.
My biggest question is whether my GRE is enough? There isn't much of a guideline as to how the admission process works at ETH Zurich and what their criteria entails.

Thank you!

• 5 months later...

Dude, why are you worrying? You're good! The only way you're sure not to get in is not applying. Back your self! You have better GRE quant than me and my Verb is about the same, and I got interview for Excellence scholarship. 

Its a little late now. But I hope you applied!

Life is too freaking short to wallow. 

• 1 month later...

Hi jcalves,

No news. But I wont be going to ETH unfortunately - Swiss Alps and just the cleanness of Switzerland would have been epic!

I have accepted an offer at Stanford instead. Have to make compromises I guess.

I hope you get it, friend!

Rocky