GRE kaplan prep

marrrr

Hello,  I'm applying for Fall 2017 program in master and I'm scheduling my GRE test in November , I'm looking for a prep class for about 2 months .

Actually I'm good in math and I need to improve my verbal so much. Do you know any good prep classes ? I'm in NC.
online or in-person. or have you heard about Kaplan GRE prep courses? and if you know about Its syllabus and qualities of home works tell me about it. thank you

Hi marrr,

Before I can offer you the specific advice that you're looking for, it would help if you could provide a bit more information about your studies so far and your goals:

1) How long have you studied?

2) What materials have you used?

3) Have you taken any practice MSTs? If you have, then how did you score?

4) What is your score goal?

GRE Masters aren't born, they're made,

Rich

Hi marrr,

If you haven't taken a practice MST Test yet, then we don't really know much about your actual skills, strengths and weaknesses. As such, you should plan to take one - you can download 2 for free from www.gre.org. Once you have taken one, you should post back here with your score results and we can talk through how best to proceed.

GRE Masters aren't born, they're made,

Rich