15 minutes ago, PoliticalNerd2017 said:

Nancy told me I should expect an offer in the coming days and that was last week!! I'm a bit frustrated with the pace of things at GSPIA.  From my understanding, they haven't sent out much offers and they typically send theirs prior to NPSIA.... On another note, unless funding is extremely low, GSPIA is my first choice. I know that there is a lot of conflicting feedback about NPSIA vs. GSPIA but ultimately, my gut is telling me that GSPIA works better for me, and that their smaller cohort, greater internship opportunities, more diverse faculty will benefit me greater. So unless my NPSIA offer is out of this world, I'll be there this fall!

I agree with all of your points. GSPIA is also my first choice that's why I'm so anxious for a response from them! My FSWEP employer needs proof of enrolment too soon so I hope we hear something by this week. 

1 minute ago, hopeful9 said:

np, i really hope we hear soon. im refreshing carleton central every second.

me too, are you an international applicant as well? My guess is they will get back to us after 3 weeks. 

4 minutes ago, Nupur11 said:

me too, are you an international applicant as well? My guess is they will get back to us after 3 weeks. 

No im domestic. canadian citizen applying from uoft :) 

Edited by hopeful9

Just saw that my Uozone account is updated and I've been admitted to GSPIA. Admission scholarship (which will be replaced by OGS) and they will send info soon regarding a Merit Scholarship.

2 minutes ago, JV-K said:

Just saw that my Uozone account is updated and I've been admitted to GSPIA. Admission scholarship (which will be replaced by OGS) and they will send info soon regarding a Merit Scholarship.

Finally someone has good news, congratulations! 

4 minutes ago, JV-K said:

How long was it "Under Evaluation" for? 

1 hour ago, JV-K said:

Congrats!!! Finally some changes! I'm hoping this means we'll hear more tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, PoliticalNerd2017 said:

Congrats!!!! That's amazing.

Thank you! I'm pretty sure uOttawa tuition is a bit cheaper than Carleton too. This was a solid offer so I'm happy! The uOttawa MPA program also has two terms of paid coop so that is also a big plus factor. My last program to hear back from is GSPIA! Hoping we hear tomorrow :) 

10 hours ago, Norma955 said:

Yes! I was accepted there two weeks ago and I am currently trying to decide between NPSIA, SIDGS and GSPIA. Did you apply there?

Yes I did apply to SIDGS but mid February my application completed. I gave them a call and they said offers will send out between April to June