Masters in HR

Pookie1263

I graduated with a B.S. in 1986 with a dismal GPA (2.0).  My reasons are multiple (two deaths in my immediate family, no family financial support (worked 40 hours a week), took care of a terminally ill family member and a host of other issues).  Regardless of my excuses, I want to work on a Masters in Human Resources.  

I have 30 years experience in IT, Human Resources, and Corporate Ombudsman (I am currently at director level).  Approximately 11 years ago, I started a master's certification in Dispute Resolution at Southern Methodist University in Dallas.  I completed 7 master's level classes and have a 3.8 GPA.  I would like to be able to apply for a program in HR, since I am familiar with employment law, employee relations and other HR areas.  

Of course, I do not want to have to take a GRE test, I just want to continue education and get complete the degree.  Does anyone think this is even possible, and if so, where and what would you suggest? 

I guess I am pretty embarrassed about my undergrad grades and while I know I can do the work, which I was able to prove at SMU, it doesn't help that I did so poorly years ago.  

Any suggestions? Feedback?  Honesty is the best policy here!