Social Work Grad Student Collaboration

bruchlet

Hi there fellow Social Work Grad Students!

I will be starting classes at NYU Silver this Fall, and am quite excited about it! Having looked at several Social Work programs prior to my acceptance to NYU, I realize that all of our schools have different strengths and plenty of items to offer to its students. Therefore, I was interested in setting up a sort of 'student collaborative', where students of different Social Work schools could meet up once in a while to discuss classes, share resources, and strengthen each others portfolio for our future careers. I am located in NY, and would love to set up a regular meet-up of other students. You can reply here if interested, or you can email me directly at bsm343@nyu.edu.

I look forward to hearing from you all!..

This is a great idea! I'm in my final semester at Case Western in Cleveland, OH. I won't be able to meet in-person, but maybe we could also have a virtual set-up for students who are far away? I'm happy to give tips regarding my experience with field/classes/etc, and I'm looking forward to the collaboration with others!