HKS 2017

HKS hopeful

On 5/20/2017 at 4:32 PM, Nonprofitguy said:

Did anyone get their travel reimbursement from HKS yet? In their email, they said it would be approximately 1 month from 4/10.

I have not received mine. I got an email the first week of May stating that it should be out in 2-3 weeks. So I'm expecting it by the end of this month. 

On 5/22/2017 at 2:52 PM, coffeebean13 said:

I have not received mine. I got an email the first week of May stating that it should be out in 2-3 weeks. So I'm expecting it by the end of this month. 

Hmm interesting so they sent a follow-up email saying that they processed it? I didn't get that email so don't know if they're just taking their time or they lost my forms. Could really use the money right now for summer travels!

On 3/8/2017 at 6:54 PM, Optimus007 said:

ok emails are out lets hear it. I did not get in 

If you are still interested in applying this year again we can do it together. I think I know a few tricks and I am also in Germany. Just reach out. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all.

do any of you have any information regarding concurrent degrees? I have been accepted to HKS MPP program, but I've been seriously thinking of pursuing an MBA at MIT's Sloan. If I am reading the guide correctly, one may apply during his first year, but I am unsure what are the next steps to take.

Any experiences in the subject?

2 hours ago, datik said:

Hello all.

do any of you have any information regarding concurrent degrees? I have been accepted to HKS MPP program, but I've been seriously thinking of pursuing an MBA at MIT's Sloan. If I am reading the guide correctly, one may apply during his first year, but I am unsure what are the next steps to take.

Any experiences in the subject?

....you apply to MIT Sloan during your first year at HKS

17 hours ago, Nonprofitguy said:

....you apply to MIT Sloan during your first year at HKS

Is it different from the normal application process? Or is it just the same as if I were just applying to the MBA and then pointing out in the essays (I assume there will be essays)?

Sorry of this question sounds kind of dumb

1 hour ago, datik said:

Is it different from the normal application process? Or is it just the same as if I were just applying to the MBA and then pointing out in the essays (I assume there will be essays)?

Sorry of this question sounds kind of dumb

No it's same. 

No essay per se but a cover letter. http://mitsloan.mit.edu/mba/admissions/apply/application-instructions/