HKS 2017

HKS hopeful

Watch them not tell us for another week, just to see us squirm. They post a picture of them all on the beach sipping Mai Tais to the HKS Admissions Blog. "See you next week, plebs!"

1 minute ago, Obecalp said:

Watch them not tell us for another week, just to see us squirm. They post a picture of them all on the beach sipping Mai Tais to the HKS Admissions Blog. "See you next week, plebs!"

hahaha. @Palolem maybe we should tell them 'check the gradcafe forum'

On 1/3/2017 at 10:27 AM, devx said:

Anybody up for taking guesses when exactly would the results be out? I'd go with March 7th.

In case it does happen today, you should know who said it first B)

Just now, devx said:

In case it does happen today, you should know who said it first B)

But if it doesn't happen today, you've just reminded us that you were the first to be wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Obecalp said:

But if it doesn't happen today, you've just reminded us that you were the first to be wrong. 

Hahha,But I'd go down knowing everybody was rooting for me to be right :D 

It may be past HKS' regular time to release admissions. However, I was accepted to the Harvard Graduate School of Design last week. I got a call from a professor at 5:30pm eastern (2/28), and they released the official decision at around the same time on Thursday (3/2). I think most people had given up waiting because it was after 'working hours', but they still came out.

Unfortunately, this means I'll be checking my email for the rest of the day...