Fall 2017 Applicants

fbuggey93

3 hours ago, flowerthor said:

Congratulations! It is quite an achievement. I wished the SW Phd programs notified as early as the MSWs

Thank you! 

I hope you hear back soon! Best of luck to you. 

Edited by adorablepancreas

32 minutes ago, robrobi21 said:

Congrats!! I'm still waiting, how were notified?

I checked the web portal on Wolverine Access and the View Decision link popped up. I clicked that and it said I was admitted. It said I should receive an email too but that hasn't come yet. :) 

Good luck!! 

Edited by adorablepancreas

37 minutes ago, adorablepancreas said:

I checked the web portal on Wolverine Access and the View Decision link popped up. I clicked that and it said I was admitted. It said I should receive an email too but that hasn't come yet. :) 

Good luck!! 

I hope I get that soon, I had to interview with them last week so I should find out by the end of this month. 

Hi friends -

I applied to University of Michigan, Columbia, and University of Pennsylvania. I was accepted to U of M (Yay!), so I decided not to complete applications I'd started at Michigan State, NYU, and Syracuse.

Now I'm just waiting on those Ivy Leagues!

^_^

43 minutes ago, gingerfox said:

Hi friends -

I applied to University of Michigan, Columbia, and University of Pennsylvania. I was accepted to U of M (Yay!), so I decided not to complete applications I'd started at Michigan State, NYU, and Syracuse.

Now I'm just waiting on those Ivy Leagues!

^_^

Congrats, when did you get accepted?

I've been accepted to University of Illinois at Chicago! I won't be attending, as Michigan and NYU are higher on my list (I applied to way too many schools...whoops) but it's still cool. And if anyone else has applied there, hopefully you'll hear back soon! :)

I just got notification via email about being accepted into the CSUDH MSW program! I applied on November 16th, so two months for a decision.

I'm still waiting on CSULA and CSULB as CSUDH was kinda my back up to the back up school 

Good luck!

5 hours ago, rmeza said:

I just got notification via email about being accepted into the CSUDH MSW program! I applied on November 16th, so two months for a decision.

I'm still waiting on CSULA and CSULB as CSUDH was kinda my back up to the back up school 

Good luck!

Congratulations! Do you know how CSULB is supposed to notify? Is it email, or will they send a letter? Since we had to mail in or hand deliver a physical application, I'm not too sure. 

On 1/16/2017 at 10:14 AM, adorablepancreas said:

I've been accepted to University of Illinois at Chicago! I won't be attending, as Michigan and NYU are higher on my list (I applied to way too many schools...whoops) but it's still cool. And if anyone else has applied there, hopefully you'll hear back soon! :)

That's crazy that you applied and then heard the day after! I wish UConn was as speedy...

48 minutes ago, bquinn said:

That's crazy that you applied and then heard the day after! I wish UConn was as speedy...

Actually it was a couple weeks after! UIC versus University of Chicago. I applied to both :)

I'm applying to UConn right now! I dont think I'll attend though...

2 hours ago, adorablepancreas said:

Congratulations! Do you know how CSULB is supposed to notify? Is it email, or will they send a letter? Since we had to mail in or hand deliver a physical application, I'm not too sure. 

i'm actually not sure but when i applied back in november they said 5 weeks???? so i'm still like ugh, come on, notify me already! i know you didn't ask but for others, i called up csula today and they said they'd let me know about my decision late February 

1 hour ago, adorablepancreas said:

Actually it was a couple weeks after! UIC versus University of Chicago. I applied to both :)

I'm applying to UConn right now! I dont think I'll attend though...

Best of luck! I submitted my app on 1/2 and it was marked "completed" on 1/5. Hoping to hear by the end of the month... fingers crossed, it's the only place I applied to!

2 minutes ago, bquinn said:

Best of luck! I submitted my app on 1/2 and it was marked "completed" on 1/5. Hoping to hear by the end of the month... fingers crossed, it's the only place I applied to!

Ooh best of luck to you as well! Fingers crossed you get in! I'm applying to an insane 17 schools...and my top choice is Columbia. The wait is agonizing!

19 minutes ago, adorablepancreas said:

Ooh best of luck to you as well! Fingers crossed you get in! I'm applying to an insane 17 schools...and my top choice is Columbia. The wait is agonizing!

Looks like you're off to a good start though! It will be super exciting when all the other acceptances come in :) 

Ugh, this waiting is killing me and I've only been waiting for about a week and a half.  I've applied to UConn, Boston College, Rhode Island College, and University of South Carolina.