parsneezy

4 hours ago, flowerthor said:

I received my acceptance from Hunter!!! The stress of getting in is over. Now to worry about moving to NYC *yikes*

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting to hear back from any schools.

Great news!! Congrats. 

Is anyone else still deciding?! I've narrowed it down to two programs (University of Pennsylvania's Social Welfare and Social Policy school & Rutgers School of Social Work) but finalizing my decision has felt impossible... less than two weeks left so this is soon to be a non issue.

1 hour ago, Dizzy said:

Is anyone else still deciding?! I've narrowed it down to two programs (University of Pennsylvania's Social Welfare and Social Policy school & Rutgers School of Social Work) but finalizing my decision has felt impossible... less than two weeks left so this is soon to be a non issue.

What about funding? And distance? 

• 3 weeks later...

@Tuck1 So sorry I forgot to check this! Welcome day was amazing. Our cohort is really awesome! Did you hear about funding yet? Me and the other combined student are moving into the Keystone-Mentone apartments (hopefully). Hope to see you there!

On April 1, 2017 at 3:28 AM, flowerthor said:

I received my acceptance from Hunter!!! The stress of getting in is over. Now to worry about moving to NYC *yikes*

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting to hear back from any schools.

congrats!!!