SLP Praxis

Hello everybody!

So right now I am at my first semester of my graduate program for speech language pathology. I know I have a long way, but I have started thinking about the Praxis. I wanted to ask- have any of you actually graduated with your Master's and taken the Praxis yet? I am just curious if you have any study tips or books or online courses to recommend! I am not the best at test taking and would like to prep myself sooner than later!

I know I have a lot of time, but five semesters will go faster than I think! ^_^ Thanks!! 

Hello,

I have not received my masters degree or taken the Praxis yet. I applied to several online programs and just waiting for acceptance letters. Which school(s) did you get accepted to? I'm curious as I'm still waiting to hear from them.

Are you taking them online or in person?

I took the Praxis during my 2nd semester in grad school and passed.  I used the yellow and purple praxis review book.  I also have 2 praxis practice tests in PDF format if you would like them,  email me @ twinguy7@hotmail.com

• 3 months later...
On 9/20/2016 at 5:56 AM, twinguy7 said:

I took the Praxis during my 2nd semester in grad school and passed.  I used the yellow and purple praxis review book.  I also have 2 praxis practice tests in PDF format if you would like them,  email me @ twinguy7@hotmail.com

E-mailing now. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey TwinGuy!! Would you be willing to email me the two practice tests? My daughter will be home this weekend and is taking the Praxis on Monday. I'm sure she'd love to take a couple practice tests!!

I am just signing on, too! I will email you also if that's okay! Sorry I'm so late on responding!