USC v. UCLA MPP Programs?

Hi everyone!

I'm currently applying to graduate schools and would like to apply to either USC or UCLA but not both for their public policy programs. I figure there are a decent number of people in my position either pre-application or post-application. I plan on reaching out to friends and friends of friends for both schools but wanted to hear from any users who are current students or alumnus of both schools. Advice from students who were accepted to both but opted for one would be really helpful for choosing between the two! I'm especially interested in International Policy and Social Policy :) As a non-US citizen I'm disqualified from working for the federal government but would love to work in city government, think tank, or policy analysis/consulting at a private company that isn't too commercial (hope that makes sense).

I did my due diligence and searched the archives. Some people expressed concern that UCLA's career services office was weak 6 years ago but haven't found much other info comparing the two.

Knowing if there's a significant difference in acceptance rate would be helpful also.