Do I have the chance to get into the top school for public policy prgram?

topschool

I am trying to apply some of the top schools for public policy program.  I graduated from state university in BA with Honors Program.   

Major: Sociology; Minor: Environmental Studies; Cumulative GPA: 3.5; Major GPA: 3.7;

GRE: Verbal 159; Quant 157; Writing 4

I did Thesis Research Project during my college. I have a year and half law firm experience; two years non-profit volunteer experience; currently working on a research organization as a research analyst to support education program.  I would like to apply the following schools:

Georgetown University; George Washington University; University of Washington, Chicago University and Maryland University.

Do I have a chance to get in any of the above schools?  Any advises are greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

There's an "Am I competitive" Government affairs sub-thread you may want to consider posting this in. I'd recommend reading the thread and finding similar application profiles (that's what I did, in addition to posting). That said, your GPA is average, and you GRE is somewhere between average and slightly below average. A lot of it will depend on your LORs and SOPs. Could you get in? Yes. Will you? To at least one, probably, to all, probably not. 

But what do I know, outside of stalking the aforementioned competitive thread and the results feature of this wesbite, I'm in the same boat as you.