Anyone want to exchange SOPs?

Does anyone want to exchange SOPs? I'm writing mine for Sociology, but I would be interested in reading any of them. I'm almost finished writing my SOP and would be willing to exchange it for feedback.

Leave me a comment as a response to this thread or send me a message.

Edited by speechfan222

3 hours ago, Beals said:

I'd be happy to do so!  I am doing sociology as well :) 

Alright that sounds good! I was hoping to finish it last night but I didnt. Im hoping to have it done today and we can exchange. 

What programs are you applying to? And Im curious, would you recommend that I still apply to grad programs in sociology although my bachelors degree is in another field? 

Edited by speechfan222

1 hour ago, speechfan222 said:

Alright that sounds good! I was hoping to finish it last night but I didnt. Im hoping to have it done today and we can exchange. 

What programs are you applying to? And Im curious, would you recommend that I still apply to grad programs in sociology although my bachelors degree is in another field? 

I'm going to send you a private message!

43 minutes ago, psyched64 said:

Hi, I'd be willing to exchange SOP's as well!

Alrighty. I'm finishing my SOP and can message you with it once I'm done. You can message me yours as well if you'd like.

Edited by speechfan222

Hi all! Would it be possible to sneak my name on the list as well? I am applying to communication/media studies but it is very much with a sociology/anthro research angle. Glad to read anyone's who is willing to check out mine!

4 hours ago, Triangular said:

Hi all! Would it be possible to sneak my name on the list as well? I am applying to communication/media studies but it is very much with a sociology/anthro research angle. Glad to read anyone's who is willing to check out mine!

@Triangular I'm doing communication as well (there's a thread in the Communication forum for 2017 apps) would be happy to swap as well once I have a passable draft.

All, I have an MA Intl Enviro Policy and also one in English Literature so feel free to PM me with your SOP for those applying to these fields. (Also worked in international development as well so can give feedback on that)