Eastern New Mexico University Spring 2017

Just got my acceptance letter in yesterday! I am so excited and don't know where to begin! I am from Texas therefore I need to plan my move and don't know much about Portales nor can I find much online any advice is appreciated! Also wondering what is recommended the on site program or to continue online after the first semester? Anybody have experience? 

I'm a current grad student there. Portales is smaller and most students stay at the San Juan village apartments, but just keep in mind that although these are "apartments" they still do checks etc to see if there is alcohol etc. I currently am doing the online program as I've already completed my initial semester, and I don't mind it. There's a mixture of both. If you wish to be a GA for the program you'll need to stay a year. There are other graduate positions that you can do for other departments for just a semester. If you have any questions, just ask!

Edited by YaketyYak