Help me select the best graduate Electrical Engineering school

TAUHA_KHAN@YAHOO.COM

Hi,

I've been accepted for Spring 2017 at:

1. The University of Texas at San Antonio

2. The University of Texas at Arlington

3. University of Houston - Main Campus

I have to decide from these options. 

A. Can someone post the US NEWS graduate engineering school rankings for Electrical Engineering for all three universities?

B. Does anyone know which is the best program in terms of research opportunities, research expenditure, and job placement after graduation?

C. Does anyone about the campus/social life around these three universities?

About me: I'm interested in the embedded controls systems (controls theory, embedded systems, signal processing). I plan to pursue only master's degree at this point.

Thank you.

I'm currently attending the University of Texas at Arlington, although I'm an Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering student. I'm not sure about the exact school ranking, but I can tell you UTA's reputation improves every year. There are some excellent faculty members. Also, it is relatively easy to get funding, so that's good news. About social life well...there is a huge international community, and they are all pretty united. UTA is generally known as a "commuter school", as it is pretty much "dead" on friday nights and weekends. 

• 1 month later...