Anyone want to share their work?

meghanmetier

Anyone want to share their work and what you're thinking about crafting for your statement? 

meghanmetier.squarespace.com

In my work I'm exploring the relationship (and lack thereof) between the mind and the body. I think a lot about my history with psychiatry. I think about dysphoria and dissasociation. Im also drawing a lot from net art and my relationship with globalization that allowed me to have an attachment with the world growing up in an isolating environment. I'm thinking of escapism and idealization. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/15/2016 at 8:19 PM, BlCEO said:

As always, feel free to check out my work here:

jzierau.com

Apparently I can only give 5 reputations a day but wanted to say that I really love the double skeleton sculpture! 

15 hours ago, icw said:

https://www.instagram.com/ianwilson______/ 

this is my instagram it has my paintings/iphone drawings on it. It also has photos of artist's work on it.

I haven't heard anything either.  I haven't seen anyone saying they got in either though.  I'm still holding out hope! :)

1 hour ago, marlymarl said:

I haven't heard anything either.  I haven't seen anyone saying they got in either though.  I'm still holding out hope! :)

I take it you applied to Tulane?

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...