Fall 2017 CANADIAN clinical psychology

BeezKnees

17 hours ago, hsnl said:

It seems like they're sending out rejections sporadically for some reason... I haven't gotten one yet either but I'm 99% sure I've been rejected. 

Yeah same here.. 

1 hour ago, psych123456 said:

have most of you all received your oise sccp rejection letter already? I have heard absolutely nothing and i really just want my letter so i can give up already :( 

I still haven't heard a peep.

2 hours ago, psych123456 said:

I just got accepted to York's CD program and I am literally in tears! I am definitely accepting (LOL been rejected everywhere else)! If you are planning to attend PM me! I'd love to meet my fellow forum stalkers! 

Congrats :)

6 hours ago, psych123456 said:

I just got accepted to York's CD program and I am literally in tears! I am definitely accepting (LOL been rejected everywhere else)! If you are planning to attend PM me! I'd love to meet my fellow forum stalkers! 

Congratulations! I can only imagine your happiness and relief :) Would greatly appreciate you sharing your POI privately if you don't mind!

Edited by 2016PsycApplicant

2 hours ago, Jungandrestless said:

Accepted to McGill Counselling - Internship stream! anyone else apply??

Congrats! I was accepted (and will likely be accepting) the project stream :) 

Has anyone heard from Memorial (MUN) since the interviews? They said it would be a few weeks until they released decisions and it has been a month! >.< 

7 minutes ago, PhDPLZ said:

Has anyone heard from Memorial (MUN) since the interviews? They said it would be a few weeks until they released decisions and it has been a month! >.< 

I know someone who was accepted so I think offers have already gone out. 

Has anyone here been accepted to Dalhousie or know of people who have? Just got off the phone with the secretary, they said that in past years all their spots have filled in February from the offers handed out in January, but this year barely anyone has replied so they haven't even considered who's getting second round offers yet. You would be saving a lot of people from waiting if you please made a decision quickly :) 

On 3/24/2017 at 0:25 PM, psych123456 said:

have most of you all received your oise sccp rejection letter already? I have heard absolutely nothing and i really just want my letter so i can give up already :( 

I also have not heard a thing since applying! At this point I just want to get the rejection letter so I can get on with my life, I can't believe how long this is taking!

2 hours ago, Scully29 said:

I also have not heard a thing since applying! At this point I just want to get the rejection letter so I can get on with my life, I can't believe how long this is taking!

Do you think it's acceptable to ask admissions once March is over?

I'm 100% done with waiting.

5 hours ago, superfruitpsych said:

Has anyone here been accepted to Dalhousie or know of people who have? Just got off the phone with the secretary, they said that in past years all their spots have filled in February from the offers handed out in January, but this year barely anyone has replied so they haven't even considered who's getting second round offers yet. You would be saving a lot of people from waiting if you please made a decision quickly :) 

Do you know how many people got in in the first round? 

5 hours ago, delmoon said:

Did anyone receive an official rejection from UTSC ?

I also expect receiving rejection soon...I had a skype pre-interview, but did not receive the invitation for the interview day....

14 hours ago, hsnl said:

Do you know how many people got in in the first round? 

Don't have an exact number but from what I was told it sounds like enough to fill all spots if everyone accepted. Hopefully some people will receive other offers and reject soon

16 hours ago, ContentFaces said:

Do you think it's acceptable to ask admissions once March is over?

I'm 100% done with waiting.

Yup, if I don't hear anything first week of April I will call.

I've seen a couple of posts from people about University of British Columbia, Okanagan (UBCO) clinical psychology MA program, but I still haven't heard anything myself.  Has anyone been accepted or rejected off of the wait-list?  Is anyone else waiting to hear back?

Ok, does anyone have any idea what in the world is going on at Lakehead University? Still absolutely no word from them at all. I saw that someone was accepted on the results page a while back, but you'd think rejections at the very least would have gone out by now?