Teacher's College 2017 Entry

vvl

24 minutes ago, Happyleaves said:

So you just google that portal?

This is the link to the Admitted Student Portal

https://apply.tc.edu/account/login?r=https%3a%2f%2fapply.tc.edu%2fportal%2fadmitted-students

However, they do send out an e-mail when an update is made to your application status. So, if you have not received an e-mail, your department may not have released decisions yet.

4 hours ago, cokpala said:

For everyone waiting for IED/ICE, the admitted students portal seems to be working now. 

Were you able to see if you were admitted or not?

37 minutes ago, Supraja said:

Were you able to see if you were admitted or not?

There isn't a formal letter but it includes info. about the visit days, financial aid, a welcome message, etc. Hope that helps!

21 minutes ago, cokpala said:

There isn't a formal letter but it includes info. about the visit days, financial aid, a welcome message, etc. Hope that helps!

It does. Thank you!

On ‎2017‎年‎3‎月‎14‎日 at 10:18 AM, ChipmOnk said:

Congrats to all of you with recent good news! Exciting times!!! 

I have a question for any of you who are familiar with NYC area. Does anyone have suggestions or recommendations on how to go about finding an apartment with out spending loads of broker fees in NYC?

Hi ChipmOnk! I'm also gonna be a BBE program M.A. this fall. I know a few websites like Zillow and New York Habitat, they've got some apartments close to main campus and are at an affordable rate. Additionally, how's school dormitory? Can we apply for that?

6 hours ago, cokpala said:

Hmm, I just logged in and all I see is the green checkmarks right next to my submitted documents. I didn't try logging in before this when it was apparently down so I don't know how this differs from before.

Oh well. Even if I did get in, I don't think I'd end up at TC without a substantial scholarship. NYC is expensive!

59 minutes ago, midmarsh said:

Hmm, I just logged in and all I see is the green checkmarks right next to my submitted documents. I didn't try logging in before this when it was apparently down so I don't know how this differs from before.

Oh well. Even if I did get in, I don't think I'd end up at TC without a substantial scholarship. NYC is expensive!

Is this your application login or the admitted student portal login?