Teacher's College 2017 Entry

vvl

6 minutes ago, Happyleaves said:

Congrats!

And you didn't get email yet right? 

Nope, no email. Which makes me think that decisions aren't finalized so I wouldn't worry about it. If I didn't read these forums, I wouldn't have even known to check the portal.

This is what it looks like when I log in.

1 hour ago, forgetful26 said:

congrats! Did you get in the same program that you applied then? Just figuring out as it seems that referred students were informed first?

Yes, it was the same program.

My last name is one of the first letters in the alphabet so maybe they're updating the portal by alphabetical order? And I imagine the weather is impacting decisions this week. I still haven't received an official email telling me to log into the app portal and I imagine they'll only do that when the portal is completely updated and they've made all their final decisions.

Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 9.15.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 9.15.43 PM.png

5 minutes ago, pj060690 said:

Yes, just about 15-20 mins ago. I was unable to do it less than 45 mins ago! Hang in there guys!! Congrats to everyone else. I hope all those waiting hear back soon 

Did you see any financial award info?

5 minutes ago, bluesea1981 said:

Can someone call the admissions office and ask if they're releasing decisions in alphabetical order?

What's your last name first letter?

Edited by Happyleaves