Teacher's College 2017 Entry

vvl

5 minutes ago, Happyleaves said:

Well if we ask them, they might go and fix this bug which means we can't know earlier than we should ... the formal decisions are definitely going to be sent out at once.

I agree. I don't want them to find out and then fix the bug for those of us who don't know yet. Also, whether or not they are in alphabetical order, you will find out within 24 hours or so from someone at the top of the list. Just be patient, at least we know they are almost done.

For ice/ied program appicants? Anyone last name with letter w or after, can log into the admitted portal? I still can't and don't know if it's not updated or the bad news. Teachers college is the only school I applied as I can't leave New York and I think the program with nyu is not as good but the same expensive. So I am really anxious as if I don't get into tc that means my whole study plan will have to be deferred.

12 hours ago, MichaelYang40 said:

Hi ChipmOnk! I'm also gonna be a BBE program M.A. this fall. I know a few websites like Zillow and New York Habitat, they've got some apartments close to main campus and are at an affordable rate. Additionally, how's school dormitory? Can we apply for that?

It's awesome to finally meet someone in the same program! I've looked through Zillow but haven't checked out New York Habitat yet. I'll give that a try. I've been told that dormitory is an option, however, you get kicked out during breaks, or have to pay extra. So I was hoping to find something off campus. Which BBE track are you doing? Thanks for the info!

i realize the problem, I applied late. Apparently, if you apply after the early deadline you won't find out your decision until the end of May :( can't wait that long considering I've got other offers to accept by April 15th.  Did anyone that got in to IED/ICE through the portal apply after January 15th?

10 hours ago, ChipmOnk said:

It's awesome to finally meet someone in the same program! I've looked through Zillow but haven't checked out New York Habitat yet. I'll give that a try. I've been told that dormitory is an option, however, you get kicked out during breaks, or have to pay extra. So I was hoping to find something off campus. Which BBE track are you doing? Thanks for the info!

Yep, nice to meet you! Well I'll be doing the Dual Certification Stream A program, you? 

13 hours ago, MichaelYang40 said:

Yep, nice to meet you! Well I'll be doing the Dual Certification Stream A program, you? 

I'm in the Transitional B Peace Corps route. I think we'll have some overlapping courses.  What's your second language? 

1 hour ago, easteregg said:

Got a notification around 8pm about my Financial Aid award being available (was admitted 2 weeks ago to Higher Ed). Meh

Thanks for sharing! So this availability will be known only in 2-3 weeks it seems like! 

I applied to the IED program and I just checked my application portal and saw that another application was submitted?! I'm so confused, this wasn't me? Does this mean I was wait-listed? Did this happen with anyone else? 

columbia.PNG

48 minutes ago, smcg92 said:

I applied to the IED program and I just checked my application portal and saw that another application was submitted?! I'm so confused, this wasn't me? Does this mean I was wait-listed? Did this happen with anyone else? 

columbia.PNG

What'a your last name first letter? That means they are working on your application and changing status , you shouldn't receive the decision quite soon. I am surprised they are doing this on a one by one basis....

On 3/18/2017 at 0:58 AM, MichaelYang40 said:

Chinese. I'm an international student :) 

Mine too! Although I'm not international >.< look forward to seeing you around! 

2 hours ago, smcg92 said:

columbia.PNG

I think this happened to another person. Did you by any chance apply to the PhD or M.eD program?