5 hours ago, CH OISE said:

My ROSI says that I am INVITED! (yay!).. but I do not see anything in the Subject POSts :( hmmm(?)...

Mine says financially cancelled but subject POSts said enrolled!! My ACORN also says enrolled! I wonder if this is an indication or if everybody's is the same? 

9 hours ago, SanaAbu said:

Mine says financially cancelled but subject POSts said enrolled!! My ACORN also says enrolled! I wonder if this is an indication or if everybody's is the same? 

I hope this means we got in ☺. I think you have to be approved by graduate unit in order to be enroiled. Fingers crossed! 

Screen Shot 2017-02-25 at 8.41.59 AM.png

Edited by icecream151

6 hours ago, icecream151 said:

I hope this means we got in ☺. I think you have to be approved by graduate unit in order to be enroiled. Fingers crossed! 

That looks promising, then! I think it just means it's unofficial acceptance, and the official acceptance comes in the mail!

13 hours ago, icecream151 said:

Do you mind writing the link of where you get this info? Thank you! :)

21 minutes ago, SanaAbu said:

SanaAbu, Thank you so much!! :)

It says..

INVITED

• you have been offered admission (given an invitation) to the subject POSt

... but I don't have any record in the POSt. I am still crossing my fingers hoping that I am in!

Good luck to your application!! :)

Edited by CH OISE

33 minutes ago, CH OISE said:

SanaAbu, Thank you so much!! :)

It says..

INVITED

• you have been offered admission (given an invitation) to the subject POSt

... but I don't have any record in the POSt. I am still crossing my fingers hoping that I am in!

Good luck to your application!! :)

No problem! Have you checked your ACORN account? See what it says under there. Mine says "currently enrolled" with a list of the programs. 

14 hours ago, SanaAbu said:

No problem! Have you checked your ACORN account? See what it says under there. Mine says "currently enrolled" with a list of the programs. 

Hi SanaAbu,

ROSI says that I am invited (with funding!) but there is nothing in the Subject POSt. I also don't see any "currently enrolled" sign in the ACORN. 

I did some 'research' on this, things look promising but I am still hoping that this is just a matter of the record that hasn't been updated yet. I am crossing my fingers!!!

Also... I contacted OISE last week. The liaison office said that their goal is to start sending out the official letters on March 1. If you live in the GTA, expect a letter by this coming weekend! --or next week!

... the wait is killing me!

1 hour ago, CH OISE said:

Hi SanaAbu,

ROSI says that I am invited (with funding!) but there is nothing in the Subject POSt. I also don't see any "currently enrolled" sign in the ACORN. 

I did some 'research' on this, things look promising but I am still hoping that this is just a matter of the record that hasn't been updated yet. I am crossing my fingers!!!

Also... I contacted OISE last week. The liaison office said that their goal is to start sending out the official letters on March 1. If you live in the GTA, expect a letter by this coming weekend! --or next week!

Do you know what it means if my ROSI says active? 

6 hours ago, CH OISE said:

Hi SanaAbu,

Hey! I think that's promising as well! I'm pretty sure anything that says "invited" of some sort would be a good indication of acceptance. I'm just waiting for that letter!! I live in Waterloo, so hopefully the letter will be here by next weekend!

To those who applied for both the MA in child study and the MT, which are you going to choose? I have no idea what the difference is and whether one is worth pursuing over the other. Any insight is appreciated! 

38 minutes ago, rabschaud said:

To those who applied for both the MA in child study and the MT, which are you going to choose? I have no idea what the difference is and whether one is worth pursuing over the other. Any insight is appreciated! 

i sent you a message

41 minutes ago, rabschaud said:

If you do the MA then you're able to teach JK up to grade 6 (primary-junior division) 

The MT has the primary-junior division but also has to junior-intermediate (grade 4-10), and intermediate-senior (grade 7-12)

I do not know too much about the MA but I think one difference is that you focus on development more. 

Edited by ALk94

For those of you accepting the MT program, what division are you going to accept? Excited to meet all of you (hopefully we're all in already)! 

I'm accepting the Intermediate/Senior division, granted i'm accepted to it!! 

Edited by SanaAbu

1 hour ago, icecream151 said:

So I should be studying for my midterm but I found this :)

Looks promising ! 

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 1.51.51 PM.png

I should also be doing my 500 essays due this week, but oh my god that's so promising!! Can't wait to get the official package!